watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Slav's rant

Started by f321ffc, January 05, 2018, 04:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aaronmcguigan

Are we actually in the situation where if we sign no one, club officials have lied blatantly to official supporter representatives , and if we sign someone , Slav is basically saying he hasn't a clue , or he's stirring the pot for no reason?

bill taylors apprentice

Quote from: toshes mate on January 06, 2018, 11:19:02 AM
Quote from: MJG on January 06, 2018, 10:05:35 AM
Quote from: toshes mate on January 06, 2018, 09:20:17 AM
One of the headaches Fulham would face is why they fielded him alone at press conferences without a Club PR official next to him because he has 'form' on such matters.  Fulham have a very weak case regardless because what SJ has said is true. 

Not true as Carmelo Mifsud was there and he's at every press conference doing the job Sarah used to do.

Oh, I stand corrected, the invisible PR person is always there.  Sarah Brookes was pretty good especially when handling SJ over the Chris Martin debacle, but I am afraid to say Fulham have yet again failed to replace an outgoing employee adequately and that makes their case even weaker.   The Club should at least have a visible presence as their Communications 'hub' and if they don't then they ask for all they get.   Is it any wonder the Kline saga was such a mess?   Is anyone actually taking command of FFC? 

Makes you wonder?
The owner has often stated he doesn't micro manage but employs the right people for the job and then they are expected to manage on his behalf while always being available if they need to talk (that's my words but I believe a true refection on whats been said) so are they really up to the task?

Are they talking honestly to the owner?
Is the owner listening?

Owners son in charge.
Say no more!

toshes mate

Two good comments Newry FFC although I think SJ's English is a lot better than many of the indigenous population.  It takes a really clever PR person to portray a mess as anything other than a mess and they do not come cheap.  On the subject of transfers which, during a transfer window, are always likely to be asked why didn't someone from the recruitment team brief the PR guy or actually be present at the press conference?   It all smacks of nobody taking responsibility for putting the Club in a decent light.

terryr

Great manager
Poor PR manager
I have to say that now I'm beginning to believe that he was smoked by Watford for a reason other than his football skills....just saying
He has got to make his case to the club not the press.
If he worked for me...he would be GONE