Main Menu

Our Manager's Body Language.

Started by Mince n Tatties, January 06, 2018, 06:14:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Jamie88 on January 06, 2018, 11:14:55 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 06, 2018, 11:00:59 PM
Quote from: Statto on January 06, 2018, 08:53:04 PM
seem to have touched a nerve with you mince. were you planning a new career as a body language expert or mystic meg type? sorry to have shattered your dream mate

Not at all,I just found your quote about you bracketing our manager with OTHER greats the funniest thing I've read on these forums.

He was quite obviously referring those managers to suggest you can succeed without being expressive. If you find that the funniest thing you've ever read on here then christ you have a dreadful sense of humour.. but we already knew that!
[/quote

I must admit its only the joint funniest, along with the garbage comments you make to everyone.
Anyhow Statto is big enough and will give me as good as he gets,so why do you have to stick your 2 bobs worth in...Past your bedtime isn't it little boy.😡

Jamie88

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 06, 2018, 11:28:28 PM
Quote from: Jamie88 on January 06, 2018, 11:14:55 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 06, 2018, 11:00:59 PM
Quote from: Statto on January 06, 2018, 08:53:04 PM
seem to have touched a nerve with you mince. were you planning a new career as a body language expert or mystic meg type? sorry to have shattered your dream mate

Not at all,I just found your quote about you bracketing our manager with OTHER greats the funniest thing I've read on these forums.

He was quite obviously referring those managers to suggest you can succeed without being expressive. If you find that the funniest thing you've ever read on here then christ you have a dreadful sense of humour.. but we already knew that!
[/quote

I must admit its only the joint funniest, along with the garbage comments you make to everyone.
Anyhow Statto is big enough and will give me as good as he gets,so why do you have to stick your 2 bobs worth in...Past your bedtime isn't it little boy.😡

Interesting. Would you care to give me at least one example of these 'garbage comments'?
Why do I have to stick my 2 bobs in? Because it is a forum.
Anyway, your closing comment is incredibly ironic - you are a senior on this board, act your age.

HatterDon

two pages on "body language" -- what a joke that is

also, the reference to "when we're doing well" seems strange when you consider our Christmas and New years haul. But, then again ... .
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

EJL

Quote from: Baszab on January 06, 2018, 07:27:04 PM
Kalas and McD totally ignored him when they came off
Kalas looked furious
Kalas should learn to defend, to be fair.

tommy

Joka looks like that every game he walks into craven Cottage. Don't think he likes having a camera in his face.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: tommy on January 07, 2018, 07:44:11 AM
Joka looks like that every game he walks into craven Cottage. Don't think he likes having a camera in his face.

You could be right Tommy,it was the case he was dragging along that was interesting,thought he was ready to do a runner.😁

Peabody

082.gifŷy
Quote from: davew on January 06, 2018, 08:54:17 PM
Peabody, not going to enter into a 1 v 1 argument on here with you, we are both too old for that and there are too many conflicts between members starting on here, even when FFC are doing well.

Dave, I am not having a go because you can't attend matches, after all, it's a long commute from your gaff in Cornwall, my gripe is that none of us go to football to watch what happens in the dugout(never know whether that should have a hyphen or not) rather than what happens on the pitch.

toshes mate

Only the orientals can do 'inscrutable' really well and they are the best readers of it too.

bod

I watched the match on TV from Texas - every time the camera was on him Joka looked totally p'd off and like he didn't want to be there.
His issue should be sorted asap for the benefit of the club. I do have some sympathy for his plight because he doesn't have control over the team (only picking players already available to him). This style of team management is standard in the US and Khan is used to this system - the coach is not the manager.
I do believe this is the reason why it took so long to find a coach because other 'managers' could see that they would only have a small shout. Joka must have accepted this situation where he has limited power.
We all want success for FFC and we can see that we need a striker and central defender. Loan players are many, so dig deep Mr Khan for success.

filham

We really need an interpreter for Jocanovic's spoken language it is possible that we are also misunderstanding his body language.

RaySmith

I think his English is a lot better than it was - I can generally understand  what he means.

I think he is also one of those people who always looks miserable, whether he is or not - I wouldn't read a lot into it myself.

toshes mate

Something I do find odd about SJ's spoken English is that he was quite a bit more fluent during his time at Watford and there are several quotes that prove this.  I can only surmise that he doesn't currently have people around him who help his English to become more upbeat and easily digested.  Serious business and hard work must be FFC's ethos.  As for body language I don't see any difference from the back end of last season to this season.  But people will see what they want to see.