https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR Jacksonville Jaguars

Started by ron, January 08, 2018, 12:59:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clintclintdeuce

Quote from: The Rock on January 08, 2018, 06:29:52 PM
If it pertains to Fulham, then ok.

Example: It has been 10 years for the Khans to take the Jags to the playoffs. One might conclude: It will take 10 years for the Khans to next take us to the playoffs.

Feel better?

This might be my favorite response of all time. Hope you've well Mr. The Rock, sir.
And, alas... I hope the rebuilding process back to relevancy takes as long for Fulham as it has for Jacksonville since the Khan's bought both teams.... meaning next year we will make Europe for the 2020 finals and finish in the round of 16.. ha. I can only dream.
The Dude abides.

ron

Some opinions expressed here suggest that the Jaguars doing well will allow Khan to relax and spend more time with his round ball charges over here.....but surely billionaires have a nose for cash and the making of it.....and devil take the hindmost?   

So either way I'm not impressed about his involvement with faraway crash-helmet games

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: ron on January 10, 2018, 10:17:45 PM
Some opinions expressed here suggest that the Jaguars doing well will allow Khan to relax and spend more time with his round ball charges over here.....but surely billionaires have a nose for cash and the making of it.....and devil take the hindmost?   

So either way I'm not impressed about his involvement with faraway crash-helmet games

It was that involvement that lead him to us.
If not, what might have happened to our club  ?
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

VicHalomsLovechild

If we had to read every thread on this board. Then there may well be a reason to either move it or delete it but we don't. Just read the threads your interested in. It's a pointless moan, move on.