watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Pure Comedy Gold

Started by Southcoastffc, January 19, 2018, 08:39:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

I've only just come across this Boro fan reaction after last Saturday - the funniest thing I've seen in ages. Stick with it for the whole magical 6 mins 41 seconds - it's worth it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBWYLnAjudo&feature=youtu.be

The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

bog

I think he was Boro fan...man. Hilarious, 064.gif mind you he is Boro to his core. Just going to go for a ride in me flash car...man.  :022:

092.gif

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

grandad

Why didn´t the interviewer ask him how many shots on target did Boro have. Liked his passion though.
Where there's a will there's a wife

bobbo

He needs help quite urgently, I know of a couple of institutions that would do fine.😂
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: bobbo on January 19, 2018, 09:25:32 PM
He needs help quite urgently, I know of a couple of institutions that would do fine.😂

My house is full right now.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

SP

Brilliant.  Love his comment about Sess & his belief Sess may well be watching the interview.

Pity his poor mother who's probably waiting to drive him home & give him his dinner.

bucksfulham

064.gif 064.gif 064.gif

gang

I find English hard enough, what was he speaking man?

the nutflush

He can't afford driving lessons but he goes to every Boro game.  Got your priorities right you berk. 

Dodgin

Enjoyed that, very funny, I think his patter being non stop he would make a good rapper.

toshes mate

Quote from: Dodgin on January 19, 2018, 11:33:54 PM
Enjoyed that, very funny, I think his patter being non stop he would make a good rapper.
Funny you should say that.  I was starting to put a beat and bass to his patter.  A good chest cleansing performance I thought.

Wingnut

Enjoyed that, I have to admit. His use of the word 'mint' confused me. How good is 'mint'?
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Milo

Sess was BTEC tonight guys... utterly BTEC.

What is a BTEC anyway?

Would any northern fans please translate.

Southcoastffc

Business and Technology Education Council is a provider of secondary school leaving qualifications and Further education qualifications in England, Wales and Northern Ireland

I especially loved his assertion that 'Boro were Real Madrid in the first half'  and 'Don't look at me from your flash cars when I can't afford driving lessons'.  But he is now my favourite comedian.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

EastEndWhite

Quote from: Milo on January 20, 2018, 01:04:44 AM
Sess was BTEC tonight guys... utterly BTEC.

What is a BTEC anyway?

Would any northern fans please translate.

Of course he was. Easy to forget this side of his life.

http://www.lfe.org.uk/news/sessegnon-finding-a-balance-between-football-education