more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Yanks get your butts over to FUSA

Started by duffbeer, September 20, 2010, 08:02:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

duffbeer

Now!

Plus, it is lonely over there, and it isnt safe for a lady to there alone.  And Mikey worked really hard to get the site going for Fulhamericans.  It looks empty and pathetic at the moment.

First one there wins.

Oh and the rest of you are welcome too.  You should try it, the Fulhamericans treat foreigners like demi gods.

HatterDon

I was there, Mo. I didn't see your loveliness there or I'd have stayed around.

Not a lot to do there these days though, eh?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

duffbeer

Quote from: HatterDon on September 20, 2010, 08:07:14 PM
I was there, Mo. I didn't see your loveliness there or I'd have stayed around.

Not a lot to do there these days though, eh?

And see Don that is why you have not yet been awarded mod hood.  You need to take some responsibility for the site.  Start some threads.

FatFreddysCat

Dont panic, i'll pop over there for a visit in the next couple of days to give it some star status   :008:

duffbeer

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on September 20, 2010, 10:35:30 PM
Dont panic, i'll pop over there for a visit in the next couple of days to give it some star status   :008:

phew, panic attack diverted.  We'll have sausages ready.

YankeeJim

I signed up yesterday & made my first post. I didn't see any sausages so hopefully, Duffbeer will be ready with them before Freddie arrives. BTW, Fred, I had some wonderful apple sauage while I was in Mexico last week. Fine texture and a hint of sweet. Went well with my sunnyside ups,  English muffin & some fine peach jam made locally.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Lighthouse

Not sure if it is safe for me to go over there. I n the States they used to be fond of saying things like' have a nice day' and smiling a lot.

I don't want to have a nice day.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

duffbeer

Very glad you signed up my dear Mr. Yankee.  I dont believe you were on there b4 the fateful hacking of the site so this is indeed a coup for FUSA.  Apple sausages not a problem around here, can even get them with a bit of homemade maple syrup. Duff beer is reserved for me, Damien,  Homer, and our closest ones- maybe someday.  However, some Great Lakes Dortmunder Gold or other sensational American brew will do to knock Fat's socks off.  

osullyvan

I have not logged in for a while.  Do we have to set up a new account, or do we just log back in?   Reason I am asking is I am using what I thought was my login and password but to no avail (most likely I age is getting the better of my and I just plain forgot!)

osullyvan

Nevermind....just read the message on the site...re-register

HatterDon

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Lighthouse on September 21, 2010, 02:20:35 AM
Not sure if it is safe for me to go over there. I n the States they used to be fond of saying things like' have a nice day' and smiling a lot.

I don't want to have a nice day.
:011: