watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Next Up: Barnsley

Started by Friendsoffulham, January 23, 2018, 10:53:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steven Ageroad

I think probably the same team talk Slav gave before the Burton game, respect them, don't think it's going to be an easy game.

Matt10

Quote from: Whitesideup on January 24, 2018, 04:57:33 PM
Quote from: Statto on January 24, 2018, 06:41:34 AM
Quote from: Matt10 on January 23, 2018, 08:27:20 PM
Hoping to see Targett start at LB

What about Odoi though?
Exactly what I was thinking. If I were him and dropped, I would be mortified. I think he's been doing very well, and we have to be dead certain that Taggart is a step up in terms of standard. Not having seen much of Taggart, I couldn't comment, but no doubt we'll get a chance. Of course Kalas may be dropped again, as his star seems to be fading (though not in my eyes).

I just don't think we'd sign a prime player like Targett and not start him. Who knows though. I think Odoi has done well, but I also believe our strength comes from a left-footed LB, which Odoi is not. The same goes with playing Piazon on the RW instead of Ojo to match the foot preference. I think this makes a big difference in our play. Look at our threats against Burton, the majority came from the right hand side of our attacks.

We Are Premier League

Sess            Fonte          Piazon
       Norwood    johansen
                     McD
Targett   Ream  Kalas    Fred
                     Betts

AK47
Kebano
De la T
Cairney
Odoi
Djalo
Butts

Twig

Quote from: Matt10 on January 24, 2018, 10:42:19 PM
Quote from: Whitesideup on January 24, 2018, 04:57:33 PM
Quote from: Statto on January 24, 2018, 06:41:34 AM
Quote from: Matt10 on January 23, 2018, 08:27:20 PM
Hoping to see Targett start at LB

What about Odoi though?
Exactly what I was thinking. If I were him and dropped, I would be mortified. I think he's been doing very well, and we have to be dead certain that Taggart is a step up in terms of standard. Not having seen much of Taggart, I couldn't comment, but no doubt we'll get a chance. Of course Kalas may be dropped again, as his star seems to be fading (though not in my eyes).

I just don't think we'd sign a prime player like Targett and not start him. Who knows though. I think Odoi has done well, but I also believe our strength comes from a left-footed LB, which Odoi is not. The same goes with playing Piazon on the RW instead of Ojo to match the foot preference. I think this makes a big difference in our play. Look at our threats against Burton, the majority came from the right hand side of our attacks.

As someone else suggested; play Targett at LB move Odoi into central defense and have Kalas on the bench.