watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

We must win our next 2 matches

Started by davew, January 27, 2018, 05:13:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davew

draws won't be good enough!! The five fixtures after those 2 against Villa, Bristol City, Wolves, Derby and Sheff Utd (all easy games...lol) will probably determine whether we make the play offs.  049:gif
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Tabby

Looking forward to the "difficult" fixtures, that is where you can climb the table.

terryr

We REALLY make hard work of it!
I hope we pull a finger out for the rest of the season

Lighthouse

Play offs or second place the season will not rest on the next few matches. But would be nice to keep the run going. As QPR proved today going down to ten men doesn't mean the 11 will make light work of the result. We still need improvement up front but at least this season we are getting results while not playing great.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

filham

It will now be a real relief to get out of this window and see what sort of team we are going to have to face this promotion race.
If our present team remains intact then we are in with a chance but of course in the next four days it is possible for more than one key player to be snatched from us.

WolverineFFC

Quote from: davew on January 27, 2018, 05:13:08 PM
draws won't be good enough!! The five fixtures after those 2 against Villa, Bristol City, Wolves, Derby and Sheff Utd (all easy games...lol) will probably determine whether we make the play offs.  049:gif

Unlike last year, the club is in a position to be chasing 2nd place. It will not be handed to them. The best way to finish in front of the teams ahead is to play them and beat them. Those 5 fixtures present the opportunity to do so.

Andy S

Do you not think that they will be scared of us? This is what this league is made of. Another thing is it won't be over arter those games either

Woolly Mammoth

A poor first half not good enough. But their goal should not have stood in my opinion. Second place is a possibility, if we can prevent anyone from leaving, and strengthen before the deadline, as there are so many tough games ahead, I liked the look of Matt Taggart, a good addition.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 27, 2018, 05:43:40 PM
A poor first half not good enough. But their goal should not have stood in my opinion. Second place is a possibility, if we can prevent anyone from leaving, and strengthen before the deadline, as there are so many tough games ahead, I liked the look of Matt Taggart, a good addition.

Taggart....There's been a Murder.

Fernhurst

Thought we were at the end of our tether during that game.

Could of easily lost the game but for the very foolish actions of one of theirs.
More reinforcements required to keep this snowball momentum going.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 27, 2018, 05:46:13 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 27, 2018, 05:43:40 PM

Taggart....There's been a Murder.

It's killing me

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Fernhurst on January 27, 2018, 05:54:10 PM
Thought we were at the end of our tether during that game.

Could of easily lost the game but for the very foolish actions of one of theirs.
More reinforcements required to keep this snowball momentum going.

Yes the sending off was pivotal, and reinforcements before the deadline are more important than ever.

Never forget your Roots.