watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army-Stefano Okaka

Started by bog, January 30, 2018, 01:46:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

In the Mail today apparently Stefano Okaka may be on his way back to Fulham. At Watford he has looked quite lively at times. If so he may be useful. The Mail also said that as Tom Carney's price is £35m this will scupper any deal....emm.

092.gif

Thank you and good night

bog

He does look considerably bigger now.

092.gif

HatterDon

Saw him play a couple of times and he is something we don't have -- someone to boss the penalty area.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

bog

Quote from: HatterDon on January 30, 2018, 03:40:18 PM
Saw him play a couple of times and he is something we don't have -- someone to boss the penalty area.

Some may say that they are hoping that Kamara will do that, but Okaka is more experienced.

Tabby

Quote from: bog on January 30, 2018, 04:16:27 PM
Quote from: HatterDon on January 30, 2018, 03:40:18 PM

Some may say that they are hoping that Kamara will do that, but Okaka is more experienced.

Has about 4" on him in height, which is the main diffrence. Kamara is shorter than he looks somehow. He is shorter than young Ryan.

So while Kamara can jostle with the best of 'em on the ground, he lacks some height to be truly dangerous as a header of the ball.

@jolslover

He is a good striker, Strong and skillful. Anyone doubting his technical ability just has to look as far as his goal against Everton last season or the fact that he is capped for the Italian national side. Anyone not wanting him on the basis he wasn't good 8 years ago is being a bit stupid. In 4 years Pogba went from being outcast at United to being worth 90mill, This is double that time.
STH H3

@jolslover

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 30, 2018, 06:49:22 PM
Quote from: @jolslover on January 30, 2018, 06:38:00 PM
He is a good striker, Strong and skillful. Anyone doubting his technical ability just has to look as far as his goal against Everton last season or the fact that he is capped for the Italian national side. Anyone not wanting him on the basis he wasn't good 8 years ago is being a bit stupid. In 4 years Pogba went from being outcast at United to being worth 90mill, This is double that time.

He's a big fat slob...
So he world class cause he scored one goal against Everton... Akinfenwa at Wycombe is as good.

I live in Wycombe and can assure you he is not. I never said he was world class either. Calm down lad.
Okaka is a good striker, Hence why he has attracted the interest of champions league clubs meanwhile Akinfenwa plays in leauge two ...

STH H3

Mince n Tatties

So what Champions league teams are after him then Jols?

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 30, 2018, 07:44:28 PM
So what Champions league teams are after him then Jols?

Are we in the Champions League Mince ?
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Bracken White

As stated, he'd be a good addition & offer something different in our attack.
However, £2M for 6 months - I know what I tell Watford to do!!
Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Bracken White on January 30, 2018, 07:59:55 PM
As stated, he'd be a good addition & offer something different in our attack.
However, £2M for 6 months - I know what I tell Watford to do!!

You couldn't make it up.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.