more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Khan and son - what are they thinking ?

Started by howitis, January 31, 2018, 09:22:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

res

Quote from: grandad on January 31, 2018, 12:36:10 PM
As I said on another thread, you can´t force a player to sign. Perhaps we have approached players but either the fee is above what our valuation is, or the players wage demands are in excess of what we feel he is worth. It is no good keep moaning about us not bringing in the players we have identified.
Other teams might have done business but it is no guarantee it will bring success. We have wasted quite enough money over the years & the Club are right in their approach now.

Agree, bit of naivety in some of the criticism of lack of signings. Beware of new players coming in on excessive wages and egos spreading discontentment to our current squad, also paying over the odds for mercenaries...I don't see very much transfer action in any of the top Championship sides so we're no different to others at the moment. Bit surprised, though, that fringe players (Williams, Cisse, Edun, Humphies,)may be going out on loan as our back up strength is bare

MJG

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 31, 2018, 12:17:13 PM
Quote from: MJG on January 31, 2018, 11:12:00 AM
Quote from: howitis on January 31, 2018, 10:46:55 AM
our scouting and transfer dealings have been nothing short of laughable.

But ones that have led us to 6th and playoffs last year and now in 6th place.

And what did getting to 6th place last year get us?
On yes I remember we got stuffed by Waitrose fc.
The past has gone .
Automatic promotion is what we want,not the lottery of the playoffs.
So every team that does not make the top two has laughable transfers?
Just the views of a long term fan

Woolly Mammoth

Less than 9 hours to go now.
I am thinking of booking myself in for a Swedish massage till it's all over.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

HatterDon

so many of you must be going crazy during this unbeaten string ... but you can always find negativity with Fulham's owner, family, and front office

I know you'll all feel better when we finally lose a match.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

tommy

Come on guys, we have probably signed more players then most teams in the league over the past 2 seasons. Definitely up there that's for sure. There are so many restrictions involved. Players that can take us up and are good enough to play in the premier league are going to cost us £15m plus. If they don't get us up then we are screwed again with finances. The Kahn's have spent a lot on this team but there has to be a balance. They have fixed us at LB with Targett. I don't know what else they can do at this point.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: MJG on January 31, 2018, 01:11:59 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 31, 2018, 12:17:13 PM
Quote from: MJG on January 31, 2018, 11:12:00 AM
Quote from: howitis on January 31, 2018, 10:46:55 AM
our scouting and transfer dealings have been nothing short of laughable.

But ones that have led us to 6th and playoffs last year and now in 6th place.

And what did getting to 6th place last year get us?
On yes I remember we got stuffed by Waitrose fc.
The past has gone .
Automatic promotion is what we want,not the lottery of the playoffs.
So every team that does not make the top two has laughable transfers?

Er No, just Fulham's.

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: tommy on January 31, 2018, 02:24:29 PM
Come on guys, we have probably signed more players then most teams in the league over the past 2 seasons. Definitely up there that's for sure. There are so many restrictions involved. Players that can take us up and are good enough to play in the premier league are going to cost us £15m plus. If they don't get us up then we are screwed again with finances. The Kahn's have spent a lot on this team but there has to be a balance. They have fixed us at LB with Targett. I don't know what else they can do at this point.

If you have a spare hour or three I can tell you, just let me know which pub you wish to meet in and over a few pints I will be only too pleased to explain.

Never forget your Roots.

tommy

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 31, 2018, 02:31:28 PM

If you have a spare hour I can tell you, just let me know which pub you wish to meet in and over a few pints I will be only too pleased to explain.

Would love to 😂.

I moved to Vancouver 6 months ago though. It's been a long time since I've sat down with a Fulham fan for one of those conversations

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: tommy on January 31, 2018, 02:34:23 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 31, 2018, 02:31:28 PM

If you have a spare hour I can tell you, just let me know which pub you wish to meet in and over a few pints I will be only too pleased to explain.

Would love to 😂.

I moved to Vancouver 6 months ago though. It's been a long time since I've sat down with a Fulham fan for one of those conversations

That's a shame, currently I am in that Swedish Massage Parlour I promised myself. I have booked another one straight after the Transfer Window has closed, I think I am going to need it.

Never forget your Roots.

Mince n Tatties

I want to know what's happened to the players Slava said were identified back in December... Have they all turned us down?😵

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 31, 2018, 02:41:32 PM
I want to know what's happened to the players Slava said were identified back in December... Have they all turned us down?😵

I think there has been a misunderstanding due to his explanation being lost in translation. What he meant to say was, that he was asked to attend as a Witness in an identification line up at Paddington Police Station to identify a suspect. 
I am to understand an individual with the surname Kline is also attending, but he is in the actual line up itself.

Never forget your Roots.