more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

spurs get goahead for new stadium

Started by tingtawng, September 21, 2010, 03:50:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: tingtawng on September 22, 2010, 04:50:03 PM
whats a wum trap ?you dont need wum traps you can make a monkey of yourself without a wum trap .
as i explained before theres not enough fulham news to keep the forum busy and even if there was a lota posters on here only write unintelligible twaddle anyway
:wum: :wum: :wum: :wum: :wum: :wum: :wum: :wum: :wum: :wum: :wum: :wum: :wum: :wum:
so you view your life as a mission to keep this board ticking over?????? your really that sad and pathetic?????? I'm so glad I'm not you,loser LOL :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

RidgeRider

Gents, I would save your energy for Everton and do as Burt said and move on. Point has been fairly made by all. No need to get riled, free speech and all.

Fletchino

Quote from: Terry Tibbs on September 22, 2010, 12:56:57 PM
Let's hope they use the same builders who are doing the Commonwealth games in India.  :dft012:

That would be so funny and if the roof fell in when they were playing chelsea

finnster01

And we are quite happy outsourcing our technology to India...

I am not surprised they can't build any roofs or organize anything let alone Commonwealth Games. They were probably on hold all day...
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: finnster01 on September 22, 2010, 07:40:25 PM

I am not surprised they can't build any roofs or organize anything let alone Commonwealth Games. They were probably on hold all day...

:011: . Bit gutted for  the Indians to tell the truth, I must admit i find the Indians a very friendly hard working bunch (and great food, that obviously helps) , infact i'd rather Indian neighbours than most English as they are very quiet and on the whole law abiding (just check the sell by date on the food). Oh where am i going with this post ? :49:  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:

finnster01

Mr Fred,

I suspect you are pitching for a discount at the ruby house after that  :dft012:

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: finnster01 on September 22, 2010, 08:09:11 PM
Mr Fred,

I suspect you are pitching for a discount at the ruby house after that  :dft012:

The amount i spend down there Finny i should have bought the bloody place.

White Noise

Quote from: finnster01 on September 22, 2010, 07:40:25 PM

I'll bet the Duke Of Edinburgh has got something to say about that!

White Noise

Quote from: Burt on September 22, 2010, 03:49:11 PM
My fellow FOFers.

Be wary of falling in to Mr TT's WUM-trap.

Best to read the heading, realise its not important, and move on than waste part of your life getting wound up by it and responding to it.

The "oxygen of publicity" only feeds the WUM-trap.

Convert your energies to dreaming of 3 lovely points on Saturday  :clap_hands:

Nice thought.  It'll never happen. Since when is what you post the single consideration in whether you should be allowed on a board or not anyway? He is rude, confrontational, deliberately annoying, disrespectful, always on the wind up and seemingly without a single redeeming feature. I am not interested in this being a 'big church' that encompasses a broad spectrum of people. This bloke is deliberately trying to undermine the harmony and camaraderie of this board - and he is succeeding. He is, at best, the bore at the end of the bar pissing off the regulars and encouraging them to drink elsewhere. He is in the tent pissing in. He's had plenty of chances to take the hint and behave and hasn't taken them. Times up - ban him. Its got nothing to do with being fair or not fair - he is a self confessed troublemaker.

finnster01

Quote from: White Noise on September 22, 2010, 09:01:46 PM
Quote from: Burt on September 22, 2010, 03:49:11 PM
My fellow FOFers.

Be wary of falling in to Mr TT's WUM-trap.

Best to read the heading, realise its not important, and move on than waste part of your life getting wound up by it and responding to it.

The "oxygen of publicity" only feeds the WUM-trap.

Convert your energies to dreaming of 3 lovely points on Saturday  :clap_hands:

Nice thought.  It'll never happen. Since when is what you post the single consideration in whether you should be allowed on a board or not anyway? He is rude, confrontational, deliberately annoying, disrespectful, always on the wind up and seemingly without a single redeeming feature. I am not interested in this being a 'big church' that encompasses a broad spectrum of people. This bloke is deliberately trying to undermine the harmony and camaraderie of this board - and he is succeeding. He is, at best, the bore at the end of the bar pissing off the regulars and encouraging them to drink elsewhere. He is in the tent pissing in. He's had plenty of chances to take the hint and behave and hasn't taken them. Times up - ban him. Its got nothing to do with being fair or not fair - he is a self confessed troublemaker.
:clap_hands: :clap_hands: :Sparkyticus: :beer:

LBNo11

...WN, out of interest why do you say he is a self - confessed troublemaker..?
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: LBNo11 on September 22, 2010, 09:14:05 PM
Ed you've even given him a wind up avatar, the fella's a turd, let's pull the chain on him.

White Noise

Quote from: LBNo11 on September 22, 2010, 09:14:05 PM

All this 'I'm going to be good from now on' stuff and No.72 below I think is a clear illustration of gleeful hand rubbing at the s**tstorm he has created. I don't care for threads like 70 either - clearly just provocative and written as if he is addressing us as 'you' and he is from another club -

http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=1077;sa=showPosts;start=60

LBNo11

...I respect your opinion WN as you know. I read the "you" in post 70 just as if I had written "He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone..."

I can ban anyone on here at a stroke, I have done so to only three that I can recall, that is not a sign of weakness, that is fair judgement.

If I ban ting-tawng then other similar perceived or actual transgressors will receive the same treatment; those who threaten others or swear constantly and unnecessarily, those who antagonise and bully and those who clearly have other agendas with the intention to damage this site - now that would be fair don't you think?

I will think on this and consult the moderators...

White Noise

Thanks for your reply LBNo11. I understand the point you are making.

Not having a pop at you or the other mods. I have just had enough of the bloke.

You are right about 'similar perceived or actual transgressors'. Antagonising, bullying or seeking to undermine the board should all be bannable offences in my opinion - though how much rope you give offenders is a moot point. Swearing is a lesser offence for me but I can see that it might not be for others.

To be honest I am not interested in fairness here, I am interested in what works and what is logical to protect the board. If people wish to see that as the rule of a clique then so be it. I don't agree but there are much worse things. This board is an escape from the prunts that clutter up every day life. TT annoys the hell out of me almost everytime he posts. Its not a philosophical thing - its personal - I really don't like him. It annoys me that he winds up other people that I respect. Would the board be a much better place without him? Indubitably!

wadey

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on September 22, 2010, 04:44:07 PM
Quote from: LBNo11 on September 22, 2010, 03:36:34 PM
Quote from: HatterDon on September 22, 2010, 03:10:00 PM
Quote from: wadey on September 22, 2010, 12:40:36 PM
mate, cheers for the post...but.....i couldnt give a monkeys left testicle about spurts....in fact if they were playing in my front garden i,d still rather watch my toenails grow!!!!...in fact if you were telling me that their new stadium was being built in outer mongolia then i might just raise a smirk

Some day, sir, I'm going to meet you face to face, shake your hand and buy you a pint just for this here very post.  :clap_hands: :beer:

...HD, if you are gonna want to meet wadey face to face you'd better warn him to bring a step ladder..!

:dft012:
:011: . Id watch out for flying pint glasses saturday if i was you LB.
...love you 2 tooo :dft012: :dft012: :dft012:

LBNo11

...awww, wadey, you know what they say about small packages :008:

Besides you live and breathe Fulham and have a bigger heart than 10 times as many spuds/dark side fans!

Now Don is a tall Texan, what d'ya reckon, a three or five step ladder.. :dft012:

wadey

Quote from: LBNo11 on September 22, 2010, 10:58:16 PM
...awww, wadey, you know what they say about small packages :008:

Besides you live and breathe Fulham and have a bigger heart than 10 times as many spuds/dark side fans!

Now Don is a tall Texan, what d'ya reckon, a three or five step ladder.. :dft012:
.....................ha,ha,...what about a hoist ed  :dft010: :dft010: :dft010:

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: LBNo11 on September 22, 2010, 10:09:32 PM
...I respect your opinion WN as you know. I read the "you" in post 70 just as if I had written "He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone..."

I can ban anyone on here at a stroke, I have done so to only three that I can recall, that is not a sign of weakness, that is fair judgement.

If I ban ting-tawng then other similar perceived or actual transgressors will receive the same treatment; those who threaten others or swear constantly and unnecessarily, those who antagonise and bully and those who clearly have other agendas with the intention to damage this site - now that would be fair don't you think?

I will think on this and consult the moderators...

Well i know i push the boundries quite often, and sometimes go too far, but i hope that most would see my over stepping as a bad day at the office, rather than a constant deliberate attempt at winding people up, and when i do wind up, i hope that most would understand that it's a friendly wind up (usually) rather than a vicious wind up. I'd hope i amuse most on here, but i do talk a load of old Ballacks as well, so i can understand a fair few taking me the wrong way  . But it amazes me he is still here, i dont count your only banning 3 people as a weakness LB , rather a  show of your tolerance, but surely you can see by the amount of people that he has upset, he isn't good for this forum, not as if he hasn't been warned .  I Think you'll get a few more ex Offal in the next few days, i'll try to stay away from them.I'm not cowardly picking on the fella, if we ever met, i'd tell him what i think of him (not threatening violence)and he can pm me if he has a problem with that. If not, next time i do actually make it to a game i'll post where i'm drinking, i've never hid myself, and if he wants to come i'll buy the fella a drink, then tell him why i dont like him.

Terry Tibbs

Fred, I'd never take you the wrong way!  :011:

Seriously, your posts are always worth a look, and invariably make me chuckle.

I like to have a giggle, and I love anyone who also makes the effort too.

You're a legend Fredster!!