spurs get goahead for new stadium

Started by tingtawng, September 21, 2010, 03:50:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tingtawng

Tottenham get go-ahead for new White Hart Lane stadium development
Council committee will vote on recommendation on September 30
21 Sep 2010 13:14:00
By Wayne Veysey | Chief correspondent
http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2010/09/21/2129148/tottenham-get-go-ahead-for-new-white-hart-lane-stadium

Tottenham Hotspur's £400 million plan to redevelop White Hart Lane has been given a huge boost after being recommended for approval by planning officials, Goal.com UK can reveal.

It is understood that the crucial report, which will be made public on Haringey Council's website tomorrow, has given the green light to the scheme after all outstanding issues were resolved.

MORE...

* In Pictures: Tottenham's £400m redesign of White Hart Lane

As revealed by Goal.com UK last week, councillors will vote on the recommendation at the next meeting of the Council's planning committee on September 30.

If they grant their approval for the development, which includes a 56,250-seat stadium, a 150-bedroom hotel, 200 homes and a supermarket, it will not be the end of the planning process.

The final say will be left to the Mayor of London, Boris Johnson. He must make his decision within two weeks of the September 30 meeting.

Spurs will now feel confident that one of the most significant hurdles in the planning process has been cleared.

The Premier League club have encountered a series of setbacks with their application since presenting their original proposal to planning officers 11 months ago.

IN SVEN VE TVUST

The Equalizer

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

finnster01

Who gives a monkeys fart about Spurs? It is a shithole in the first place. They should spend 400m quid on tearing it down and plant some trees instead. They sure as hell need it.

What happened to the Fulham MB I thought we had here?  :014:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Fernhurst

Pi$$ off tick tock, your threads are not welcome relevant on here.

spurs... spit spit

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: tingtawng on September 21, 2010, 03:50:19 PM
Tottenham get go-ahead for new White Hart Lane stadium development
Council committee will vote on recommendation on September 30
21 Sep 2010 13:14:00
By Wayne Veysey | Chief correspondent
http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2010/09/21/2129148/tottenham-get-go-ahead-for-new-white-hart-lane-stadium

Tottenham Hotspur's £400 million plan to redevelop White Hart Lane has been given a huge boost after being recommended for approval by planning officials, Goal.com UK can reveal.

It is understood that the crucial report, which will be made public on Haringey Council's website tomorrow, has given the green light to the scheme after all outstanding issues were resolved.

MORE...

* In Pictures: Tottenham's £400m redesign of White Hart Lane

As revealed by Goal.com UK last week, councillors will vote on the recommendation at the next meeting of the Council's planning committee on September 30.

If they grant their approval for the development, which includes a 56,250-seat stadium, a 150-bedroom hotel, 200 homes and a supermarket, it will not be the end of the planning process.

The final say will be left to the Mayor of London, Boris Johnson. He must make his decision within two weeks of the September 30 meeting.

Spurs will now feel confident that one of the most significant hurdles in the planning process has been cleared.

The Premier League club have encountered a series of setbacks with their application since presenting their original proposal to planning officers 11 months ago.

this nerdowell is only posting to get peoples dander up, ignore the WUM :wum: :wum: :wum: :wum: :wum: :wum: :wum: :wum: :wum: :wum:

Terry Tibbs

I expect 'arry can get a good deal on skips  :dft012:

blingo

What is the point of posting this? It has nothing at all to do with FFC, and i couldn't give a flying feck about the sh1tholes in north london.

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: blingo on September 21, 2010, 06:13:57 PM
What is the point of posting this? It has nothing at all to do with FFC, and i couldn't give a flying feck about the sh1tholes in north london.

He's a Wind Up Merchant :wum: , Mr Blingo,and not a very good one at that,it must really suck being him :005: :005:

tingtawng

the facts and figures are of interest ,23000 on the waiting list , i recall on the offal so called supporters saying fulham couldnt muster a larger fan base so didn t need a bigger stadium .well they appear to be wrong as season tickets are in bigger demand
IN SVEN VE TVUST

Tom

Fulham for life!

blingo

Quote from: tingtawng on September 22, 2010, 08:47:25 AM
the facts and figures are of interest ,23000 on the waiting list , i recall on the offal so called supporters saying fulham couldnt muster a larger fan base so didn t need a bigger stadium .well they appear to be wrong as season tickets are in bigger demand

Get yourself a life. If you are that interested in TH feck off over to them and write you stupid trivial posts on their boards. I would very much doubt if there is anything you ever write on here that is of any interest to any member of FOF. Goodbye I will never open another topic on here where i see you have posted.

wadey

mate, cheers for the post...but.....i couldnt give a monkeys left testicle about spurts....in fact if they were playing in my front garden i,d still rather watch my toenails grow!!!!...in fact if you were telling me that their new stadium was being built in outer mongolia then i might just raise a smirk

Terry Tibbs

Let's hope they use the same builders who are doing the Commonwealth games in India.  :dft012:

HatterDon

Quote from: wadey on September 22, 2010, 12:40:36 PM
mate, cheers for the post...but.....i couldnt give a monkeys left testicle about spurts....in fact if they were playing in my front garden i,d still rather watch my toenails grow!!!!...in fact if you were telling me that their new stadium was being built in outer mongolia then i might just raise a smirk

Some day, sir, I'm going to meet you face to face, shake your hand and buy you a pint just for this here very post.  :clap_hands: :beer:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

LBNo11

Quote from: HatterDon on September 22, 2010, 03:10:00 PM

Some day, sir, I'm going to meet you face to face, shake your hand and buy you a pint just for this here very post.  :clap_hands: :beer:

...HD, if you are gonna want to meet wadey face to face you'd better warn him to bring a step ladder..!

:dft012:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Burt

My fellow FOFers.

Be wary of falling in to Mr TT's WUM-trap.

Best to read the heading, realise its not important, and move on than waste part of your life getting wound up by it and responding to it.

The "oxygen of publicity" only feeds the WUM-trap.

Convert your energies to dreaming of 3 lovely points on Saturday  :clap_hands:

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: LBNo11 on September 22, 2010, 03:36:34 PM
Quote from: HatterDon on September 22, 2010, 03:10:00 PM

...HD, if you are gonna want to meet wadey face to face you'd better warn him to bring a step ladder..!

:dft012:
:011: . Id watch out for flying pint glasses saturday if i was you LB.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Terry Tibbs on September 22, 2010, 12:56:57 PM
Let's hope they use the same builders who are doing the Commonwealth games in India.  :dft012:
:011:   :54:

tingtawng

whats a wum trap ?you dont need wum traps you can make a monkey of yourself without a wum trap .
as i explained before theres not enough fulham news to keep the forum busy and even if there was a lota posters on here only write unintelligible twaddle anyway
IN SVEN VE TVUST

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: tingtawng on September 22, 2010, 04:50:03 PM
whats a wum trap ?you dont need wum traps you can make a monkey of yourself without a wum trap .
as i explained before theres not enough fulham news to keep the forum busy and even if there was a lota posters on here only write unintelligible twaddle anyway
:038:  :038:  :038: