watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What Jokanovic said at Press Conf

Started by Lighthouse, February 02, 2018, 03:26:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

@Jokanovic: "It's necessary to give players a chance to play football. It's up to the players to fight for places and to prove themselves." #FFC

💬 @Jokanovic: "I need competition between my players. We've tried to create a good atmosphere to push our players to work and to achieve important targets." #FFC

💬 @Jokanovic: "We've had a good run of results and must show a desire to be even better. I believe our new players will help

💬 @Jokanovic: "Tom Cairney and Sheyi Ojo won't be available this weekend." #FFC

💬 @Jokanovic: "What's best for us is to support each other, work hard, be clever and to only think about Forest." #FFC

💬 @Jokanovic: "Forest have started to build something new, but will be extra motivated because of it." #FFC

💬 @Jokanovic: "The game will be really tough and complicated. We will need to be ready for the challenge." #FFC

💬 @Jokanovic: "I expect Forest will be organised, compact, solid defensively and wait for mistakes." #FFC
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

irishfulham

cmg

💬@Mitrovic: "Couldn't understand a word he was saying."

davew

Quote from: irishfulham on February 02, 2018, 03:29:33 PM
No cairney daaaaam
Perhaps he did go to West Ham after all? His injury must still be bad then, didn't travel last week and not available tomorrow, whatever the reason(s) not good news for us in our promotion push!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: davew on February 02, 2018, 04:07:19 PM
No cairney daaaaam
Perhaps he did go to West Ham after all? His injury must still be bad then, didn't travel last week and not available tomorrow, whatever the reason(s) not good news for us in our promotion push!

Did he say he was injured, or just not available ?
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Tabby

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on February 02, 2018, 04:10:21 PM
Quote from: davew on February 02, 2018, 04:07:19 PM
No cairney daaaaam

Did he say he was injured, or just not available ?

The FFC twitter said he was injured ahead of Barnsley, but the quotes above is all we have from this one.

Fernhurst

@Jokanovic: "Tom Cairney and Sheyi Ojo won't be available this weekend." #FFC

TC doing a Mahrez ??????
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Lighthouse

Pleased with his Club's business in the January transfer window, Slaviša Jokanović expects Fulham to only improve as the season continues.

"I believe we had a great transfer window," he said in Friday's press conference. "Tony Khan showed great thought and did a very good job for the team and for the Club.

"The last two training sessions we had all together, the sensation is positive. I feel we are more competitive and stronger. We are on a very good run of results and we must show desire to be better still.

"I believe these new players can help us, I believe they are going to push the team to work better still and to play better football. We are going to see, and immediately our job is to think about the game that is in front of us."

Aleksandar Mitrović was the last man through the door – someone his compatriot says needs no introduction.

"He's not a new face in England," Jokanović stated. "He's a strong, young, quality player, and I believe he can be important for the team.

"From another side I also believe he can push my strikers to work harder still and fight for a place in the team. I need competition between my players to be ready to compete against the opposition.

"We tried to create a good atmosphere for work, and this can help us fight for important targets."

The other deadline day arrival saw Cyrus Christie swap Teesside for the Capital, and Jokanović is thrilled to now have two top right-backs at his disposal.

"Cyrus is a good player," he said. "We had the opportunity to sign him and I am satisfied we made this step.

"We have him for three-and-a-half years, he is 100 per cent going to be an important player for us. The character of the player is exactly what we need.

"The last two years I always used Ryan Fredericks, who gives us many things and is one of the best full-backs in the category, and I expect he is going to be still better than he is actually right now. At the moment we have two options and this is very good news for us."

Not only did Fulham bolster their ranks, but all key personnel remained when the window closed at 11pm on Wednesday.

"It's good transfer business behind us," Jokanović reiterated. "It's very important to keep your best players.

"It's not easy to find a replacement for someone who is working well in the team. They know how we play, they know our style and what we must do in the games.

"It's very good news for us and it's important for our targets. We will see where we are at the end of the competition and see if we've found enough benefits from these movements."
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

EastEndWhite

Quote from: Fernhurst on February 02, 2018, 04:31:17 PM
@Jokanovic: "Tom Cairney and Sheyi Ojo won't be available this weekend." #FFC

TC doing a Mahrez ??????

Slavia regularly describes players who are absent through injury as 'not available'.  Sorry but your imagination seems to be getting the better of you.

the nutflush

I can't understand how everyone thought TC would pass a medical at West Ham?

aaronmcguigan

Quote from: the nutflush on February 02, 2018, 11:04:22 PM

Brown envelopes between the FA and Gold/Sullivan/Mrs Pesch

HatterDon

Quote from: the nutflush on February 02, 2018, 11:04:22 PM

I don't think anyone did. I think the "sporting press" made the whole thing up. I think many people swallowed it hook, line, and sinker because they'll believe anything illogical.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

filham

Cairney's knee is a real problem and could lie between us and promotion, he has played very little recently.