https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Could go 4th tomorrow

Started by Twig, February 02, 2018, 11:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twig

Beat Forest and if Cardiff lose we go 4th on goal diff.  COYW

thebumponleroyshead

There'll be twists and turns for that second spot alright. Thankfully we have loads of games to make it. I'm standing up. I believe.
Oh You Lucky People We're the Best Team in The Land

Woolly Mammoth

Just keep winning Fulham, and let the rest drop points.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

thebumponleroyshead

Wooly, I was standing up, now I'm giddy with excitement; happy Friday Fulham fans let's enjoy the ride.
Oh You Lucky People We're the Best Team in The Land

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: thebumponleroyshead on February 02, 2018, 11:45:11 PM
Wooly, I was standing up, now I'm giddy with excitement; happy Friday Fulham fans let's enjoy the ride.

Good stuff, happy Days we hope, long may it continue.

Never forget your Roots.

Andy S

All we have to do is keep winning

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Twig on February 02, 2018, 11:16:22 PM
If we win tomorrow we are guaranteed 5th. Keep chipping those places off one at a time.
2nd is not beyond possibility!
Some tough games this month, a real test of both ability and character.
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on February 03, 2018, 12:55:42 AM
Quote from: Twig on February 02, 2018, 11:16:22 PM
If we win tomorrow we are guaranteed 5th. Keep chipping those places off one at a time.
2nd is not beyond possibility!
Some tough games this month, a real test of both ability and character.
COYW

What is also interesting is that Derby are playing Brentford which will be no pushover, providing we win our match, Brentford are capable of getting a result there, which would enable us to close that gap also.
Although I reckon it's Aston Villa who are the ones we need to overtake eventually.

Never forget your Roots.

..FOF..

When Joka led Watford to promotion, they were also 6th just after the transfer windows.

Just some fun facts :)

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/31163412

RaySmith

Woolly Mammoth

All three new players have not been brought in to spend time hanging around scratching their nether regions whilst watching a game. They are all better than that. That's why Fulham signed them. The performances against Borough and Barnsley were not that convincing overal despite the great results.
Both games highlighted our shortcomings, that's why all three were signed.
Of course they will create competition for places, but unlike the players brought in the summer window, these three are good enough to start.
You have to play the best player in each position, and Matt Targett is our best left back, which will release Sess to reek havoc in his best position further up.
Jok I am sure realises he has to be proactive, and he now has the ammunition.
So I will be dissapointment if Targett does not start. As for Christie and Mitrovic, they should at least be on the bench. Although personally I would start Mitrovic.
Nevertheless, whatever the initial lineup is, we will most certainly have players on the bench who can win a game, and players on the bench who can save a game. ⚽️⚽️

Never forget your Roots.

fcfulham55

Well the pundit on sky sports after the Bolton 1-0 Bristol city game said. "Bristol City fail to move up, but will stay 5th regardless of other results over the weekend" 

Maybe they won't take our superior goal difference into account, and make up a new rule "alphabetical order" if we win today to go level on points? 😒
Sent from my Nokia 3310

gezkc

After all the positivity of the last couple of days, I'm feeling quite nervous about the Forest game now. I'm sure the lads will give it their all.
I don't think Mitrovic will start, given his lack of game time, but I'd definitely have him on the bench.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: fcfulham55 on February 03, 2018, 08:21:19 AM
Well the pundit on sky sports after the Bolton 1-0 Bristol city game said. "Bristol City fail to move up, but will stay 5th regardless of other results over the weekend" 

Maybe they won't take our superior goal difference into account, and make up a new rule "alphabetical order" if we win today to go level on points? 😒

Yes I heard it's done by alphabetical order as to who goes up, that's why York City never made the Premier League.

Never forget your Roots.

SP

With Millwall playing Cardiff on Friday night I really hope they are fielding a reserve side at Rochdale this evening in the cup.