watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Computer / iPhone help.

Started by Admin, September 21, 2010, 05:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

How do I get an Mp3 (song) from my iTunes to my desktop or any other file/folder? I've downloaded loads of songs for my iPhone but there is one specificly that I want to add to windows movie maker after making my film. Is there any possible way to do this or are all songs on itune copyrighted? Thanks in advance..

Logicalman

You might find it easier to Torrent the MP3 and get it that way.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Logicalman on September 21, 2010, 05:48:51 PM
You might find it easier to Torrent the MP3 and get it that way.
Yeah i was going to say that, or press record  :doh:

blingo

I just had to look at this to see what our computer guru (fredster) had to say on the subject lol.

The Equalizer

Assuming that you have a Windows PC:

Go into your My Documents folder > My Music > iTunes > iTunes Music

This folder should be full of folders with artist names and albums, so just browse for what you want.

If it's got a security lock, the best way to remove it is to burn it onto CD and then copy it back off again.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: The Equalizer on September 21, 2010, 06:26:26 PM
Assuming that you have a Windows PC:

Go into your My Documents folder > My Music > iTunes > iTunes Music

This folder should be full of folders with artist names and albums, so just browse for what you want.

If it's got a security lock, the best way to remove it is to burn it onto CD and then copy it back off again.
Yeah and then press record.

Admin

Quote from: blingo on September 21, 2010, 06:16:49 PM
I just had to look at this to see what our computer guru (fredster) had to say on the subject lol.

Erm what happens if I deleted that folder the other day thinking that I'd never need to use it... :dft005:

The Equalizer

Quote from: Admin on September 21, 2010, 06:44:25 PM
Quote from: blingo on September 21, 2010, 06:16:49 PM

Erm what happens if I deleted that folder the other day thinking that I'd never need to use it... :dft005:

In that case, take your PC, if you still have the packaging put it in it's box. Then return it to the shop you bought it from telling them that you're too much of a tit to use a computer so don't deserve one.  :dft012:
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

The Equalizer

Admin

Thanks EQ.. will see you saturday with free pint in hand.  :beer:

The Equalizer

Quote from: Admin on September 21, 2010, 07:10:03 PM
Thanks EQ.. will see you saturday with free pint in hand.  :beer:

Bonzer!  :57: