watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Just Got Back

Started by Peabody, February 03, 2018, 06:35:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

A good win in the end, and a brilliant goal from LP.

After that goal though, we started faffing around and did our best give them an equaliser, after we dominated the game. Truth is, Forest offered little but defended well.

Happy with the result and another clean sheet.

terryr

Thanks for this
Watched the game on FFC TV but nothing compares to first hand opinion .
I always look for your reports as they seem to tell the real story.

filham

Just got back.
Tough game. , credit to all players for working hard and playing their part. Missing Cairney who really makes the difference between us looking like a god team and promotion candidates.

What is wrong with his knee and how much are we going to see of him over the rest of the season.

Hoppus

I missed the game :/
How did Mitrovic do?

hovewhite

Just back and enjoyed the game but more so the result,and another clean sheet.marcus was brilliant today by the way backed up by the whole team.

Andy S

I thought that Ream and sessignon had poor games today for them. But we came out the other side with a win

Fernhurst

Quote from: Hoppus on February 03, 2018, 06:51:15 PM
How did Mitrovic do?

Showed glimpes of Prem class, could turn into something special when he gets fit and settles in.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Burt

Mitro was good.

He is bigger than I thought he would be - he certainly has a presence, makes others aware he is there, and for the first time for years I feel that we have an arial threat when it comes to crosses and corners.

Neil D

Quote from: Hoppus on February 03, 2018, 06:51:15 PM
How did Mitrovic do?
Industrious and puts himself about, like Fonte.  However, unlike Fonte, you suspect that he will represent a real goal threat.

love4ffc

Brilliant finish to the match today from Fulham.  Loved both goals.  Looked like Mitrovic was not afraid to get stuck in.  Hr looks very promising.   
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Fulhamerica

Mitro was promising. In time I can see him leading the line and scoring at this level. Also I'm one of the few still on team Fonte, and I would love to see him at CAM behind Mitro. The reports were that he was best alongside another forward, and I think freeing up some space away from the lumps at center back would be good for him. Just don't want to break apart this midfield 3 as they've been so good...  :023:

Robbie

22,000 at the Cottage, rocking!

the nutflush

Nobody is talking about Bettinelli's double save.  Unbelievable effort.  You can thank him for the three points. 

the nutflush

ron

Quote from: Andy S on February 03, 2018, 07:02:18 PM
I thought that Ream and sessignon had poor games today for them. But we came out the other side with a win

Sess would do well to put those boots he was wearing in the first half in the dustbin. I think he changed at half time because instead of all blue they had white flashes....and allowed him to stay vertical more often.........

Peabody

Didn't fully appreciate Betts save from the Hammy end but from that, did we not break and score the second?

Andy S

As a keeper you some times throw yourself at the ball and it comes off. A couple of seasons back I thought we needed a replacement for Betts. I don't now!

Woolly Mammoth

Just got back
As I missed my train.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

hovewhite

davew

Quote from: Fulhamerica on February 03, 2018, 08:02:23 PM
I'm one of the few still on team Fonte

Who are the others? (only joking)
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)