watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army-A good day out

Started by bog, February 04, 2018, 09:43:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

Enjoyed the game, no doubt we kept at it with patience and wore them down but Bettinelli made important saves. A collective endeavor to keep a clean sheet also. Mitro has to get match fit, he was bent over double at the final whistle. That header showed a glimpse of what might be to come. 

Thanks to Chris and Richard for taking this scruffy old sod their and back!   :clap_hands: :yay: 049:gif 082.gif

092.gif

Thank you and good night

Fernhurst

Well done Bog, it's great when we win and an enjoyable day is had by all.

Never thought I'd see the day when a grandson drove me to a match.
Had smashing day in McBrides, good grub and well looked after.
Post match Brede came into the room to a standing ovation. He was so patience posing for snaps with my Grandsons, a real gent.
His visit was followed by Ryan Fredrick's and another player we didn't immediately recognize (very embarrassing but stopped myself from actually asking).
After some research discovered it  was Magnus Norman.
Thoroughly recommend saving up and treating yourself, only £99.00 while we are still in this division!

The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

bog

Thanks for you advice Fernhurst. It is a sobering moment when one is driven to game and is quite content to do his! Especially a grand child. Where have those years gone? I may do as you advise! 082.gif Did you notice that flick by Johansen near the end at the Hammersmith End to the right as you watched? Quite stunning!

092.gif

Fernhurst

I missed very little Bog from the best seats in The Riverside, as previously stated it's real treat.

Johansen has a great repertoire of skills, some of which take my breath away. The fabulous way he eluded his man at the start of his dash to claim his goal was sublime.

The only action  that was a bit too quick for me to take in was the "pinballing" when Betts pulled off the double save. Looking forward to seeing the highlights to appreciate.

From our seats the height Kalas climbed to win all his headers also appeared gravity defying.

Altogether a smashing day, wish I could do it more often.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

bog

Quote from: Fernhurst on February 04, 2018, 12:34:35 PM
I missed very little Bog from the best seats in The Riverside, as previously stated it's real treat.

Johansen has a great repertoire of skills, some of which take my breath away. The fabulous way he eluded his man at the start of his dash to claim his goal was sublime.

The only action  that was a bit too quick for me to take in was the "pinballing" when Betts pulled off the double save. Looking forward to seeing the highlights to appreciate.

From our seats the height Kalas climbed to win all his headers also appeared gravity defying.

Altogether a smashing day, wish I could do it more often.

I can only echo your last line Fernhurst.