watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I feel dirty

Started by fulhamben, February 04, 2018, 10:47:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

Currently at qprs academy waiting for my sons game, and he plays for Brentford  075.gif.  Where did it all go so wrong. But I will add that he is a Fulham fan, and refuses to do the guard of honor at Brentford games. Does Anyone else have to endure similar pain for the sake of their children
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Andy S

No but good luck to your lad. I hope he makes it in the game at some level. Does it really matter who it's with?

terryr

Good lord!
Let the lad do the guard of honour regardless of it being Brentford

gang

Footballers rarely end up playing for the team they support, perhaps it is not a good idea for him not to join in with club tradition.

bill taylors apprentice

I thought Brentford had scrapped all football teams below the reserve team?

SP

I used to run the line for my daughters team & she played a couple of times at QPR who had a very professional girls set-up. Always wore my FFC track suit wherever she played.

gang

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on February 04, 2018, 11:27:37 AM

I thought they scrapped the first team too.

TheDaddy

I was lucky enough to have my youngest son play in the Fulham academy. Only down side was when they decided to to release him . Told him he was to small !! Shame that because he's 6"1 now . lost about two years of football after that he was that devestated
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

fulhamben

yes, his
I believe they have. This is pretty much fan run, with the club just supplying shirts and wheeling them out at some games.

fulhamben

Quote from: TerryR on February 04, 2018, 11:09:30 AM
Good lord!
Let the lad do the guard of honour regardless of it being Brentford
his choice not mine

fluffyninja

Shame they don't scrap the first team.

Marinelloguthrie

When I was 15 in 1981 I had to decide between signing schoolboy forms for us or Chelsea.

We had a family meeting that included 3 generations of Fulham supporters, it was decided as you can imagine that I signed for us. However madly as it seems I wanted to sign for Chelsea for various reasons but mainly due to them being a far more professional club at the time with better coaching especially for keepers and i was enjoying it more there.

Being a quiet boy I was in awe of my heroes at the time and fournd it difficult at the age of 14 to be training with players like Peyton,  Roger Brown etc.

Obviously I was proud to put on the old Oscar kit as we're my family but just felt I was better off at Chelsea as much as it hurts me to say it...

gang

Quote from: Marinelloguthrie on February 04, 2018, 09:58:57 PM
When I was 15 in 1981 I had to decide between signing schoolboy forms for us or Chelsea.

We had a family meeting that included 3 generations of Fulham supporters, it was decided as you can imagine that I signed for us. However madly as it seems I wanted to sign for Chelsea for various reasons but mainly due to them being a far more professional club at the time with better coaching especially for keepers and i was enjoying it more there.

Being a quiet boy I was in awe of my heroes at the time and fournd it difficult at the age of 14 to be training with players like Peyton,  Roger Brown etc.

Obviously I was proud to put on the old Oscar kit as we're my family but just felt I was better off at Chelsea as much as it hurts me to say it...

Chelsea had a very good youth set up that anyone would have been happy to choose. Having said that I knew Freddie Callaghan well and he chose Fulham over Chelsea because they offered more money, he was also a Fulham supporter.

filham

Be sure to give the lad maximum support whoever he is playing for, the opportunities may not always be too frequent.

CincyFulham1