watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Another one gone

Started by Jimsbeerbelly, February 04, 2018, 09:40:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimsbeerbelly

Leeds manager Thomas Christiansen sacked. Winless in 2018.

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Jimsbeerbelly on February 04, 2018, 09:40:53 PM
Leeds manager Thomas Christiansen sacked. Winless in 2018.
Poisoned Chalice I think 😵
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Tabby

Was checking at Leeds forums to see what they thought earlier, the prospects for new managers are pretty dire.

Jimsbeerbelly

There mass turnaround of players was shocking. A whole new team and some in the summer, 5+ in January, how can any coach, manager get a settled side?

Twig

Quote from: Jimsbeerbelly on February 04, 2018, 10:00:54 PM
There mass turnaround of players was shocking. A whole new team and some in the summer, 5+ in January, how can any coach, manager get a settled side?

And certainly not in the short time the give their managers. Leeds need to be careful they could plummet rapidly (shame).

Buffalo76

Quote from: Twig on February 05, 2018, 12:37:26 AM
Quote from: Jimsbeerbelly on February 04, 2018, 10:00:54 PM

And certainly not in the short time the give their managers. Leeds need to be careful they could plummet rapidly (shame).

Let's hope so 😉😉😉

Andy S

I don't know if you remember but the reason they were relegated and almost went bust was because they thought they were a bigger club than they are. They tried to buy their way into the champions league and went the other way. I have no time for them or their fans.

Fulham Tup North

:dft011:  I work with loads of them. When they win a game you would think they were top of the league. When they lose, they still talk about ' that time they won'.
They fell apart early this season!
Someone on Twitter wrote "how can they sack their Manager? He won the League in September"!
Easy come......
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

brightster

Got a feeling Stam might be next.

Woolly Mammoth

When you consider out of the 4 play off teams last season. Reading and Sheffield Wednesday are nearer the bottom than the top by a considerable margin with no chance of a play off spot this season, and Huddersfield Town, Who did actually gain promotion, in big danger of coming back down. Sheffield Wednesday have also replaced their Manager.
Out of those 4 clubs, Fulham FC could be the one and only team that could have Premier League membership next season. What a funny old game.
:wow:
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

HV71

Bonkers club - badly run. Whilst I don't like them - I wouldn't condemn their fans ( we all have a fair percentage of people who are arrogant enough to believe that their team should win every gameand look down on so called smaller clubs )  . They have good support many following their team home and away. If you are born in that part of Yorkshire and follow your local club you should be applauded for doing so .

We Are Premier League

Opportunity to pick up unhappy players if we are still in this league next season...Jansson, Saiz and Lasogga?

Twig

Quote from: mlangstrom on February 05, 2018, 10:49:08 AM
Opportunity to pick up unhappy players if we are still in this league next season...Jansson, Saiz and Lasogga?

I like your opportunist thinking.