https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The FFC Team Lineup, 2 Years Ago Today

Started by Friendsoffulham, February 06, 2018, 02:32:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fcfulham55

What would the score be.

Squad from 2 years ago vs today's.

I would say if they played each other 10 times it would be close... in one game that is, maybe the squad from 2 years ago would get a point out of a possible 30.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

Twig

Love bite did have ability and was wholehearted but so very, very accident prone.  I prefer any of our top three CB's today so he would be a long way down the pecking order in the current squad (unless Joka could have coached some consistency into him). And therein lies the rub, we just don't know how those players would have performed under Joka's management.

gang

I think he was consistent, consistently bad.

MrFFC

Some decent players in that team. Much improved now but it's the style of play that's the main difference
Come on you Whites!! :)

Mokes

Haha Amorebietta was one of the worst defenders I have ever seen. When he was paired with Senderos it would have been comical if they were playing for another team. Maybe it just seemed worse at the time as they had replaced H&H who were amazing but from what I remember of them they would have made Burton Albions defence look good this year..

Was this not the season where we scored the equal 3rd highest amount of goals of the whole league, but still managed double digit negative GD and finished 20th...

Forever Fulham

I'm not a fair weather fan, but there were times that season I really didn't like watching Fulham all that much.  It was like a summer day hiking in British Columbia, waiting for the rain to stop.  I always felt we'd get better, but what a slog as a fan! 

VancouverWhite

Quote from: Forever Fulham on February 08, 2018, 02:13:08 AM
I'm not a fair weather fan, but there were times that season I really didn't like watching Fulham all that much.  It was like a summer day hiking in British Columbia, waiting for the rain to stop.  I always felt we'd get better, but what a slog as a fan!

:016:

It's been raining for two weeks straight now.