https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

New Deal For Rodák

Started by Friendsoffulham, February 07, 2018, 06:28:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendsoffulham

New Deal For Rodák
Wednesday 7 February 2018 16:00

The Club is delighted to announce that Marek Rodák has extended his contract, keeping him at Fulham until the summer of 2020.

The goalkeeper arrived in SW6 five years ago, and was part of the Under-18 side that reached the Final of the 2014 FA Youth Cup.

He continued to progress through the ranks, and made his First Team debut at the beginning of this season in our 2-0 Carabao Cup victory over Wycombe Wanderers.

Having previously been on loan at Farnborough, Welling United and Accrington Stanley, Rodák has spent the majority of the current campaign in League One with Rotherham United.

He has made the number one spot his own in South Yorkshire, featuring 20 times as the Millers sit fifth in the standings. The 21-year-old has kept a clean sheet in each of his previous three outings.

Speaking to fulhamfc.com, Rodák said: "First of all, I'm very happy to sign a new deal with Fulham Football Club. I've always been happy here, so that's why I've decided to stay.

"I came here when I was 16, played for the Under-18s and the reserves, and this season I played for the First Team in the Carabao Cup.

"That was my first competitive match in the First Team with the other young lads – it provided me with great experience, so hopefully there's many more to come.

"This season at Rotherham has been very good. We're playing good football and keep winning, so hopefully we'll stick close to the top.

"My ambition is to go up and get promoted with Rotherham, and hopefully Fulham will get promoted as well. That would be great for both clubs."

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2018/february/07/new-deal-for-marek-rodak

hovewhite

Delighted as making of our future no1 .congratulations young man.

KJS

He looks a really good prospect congrats to the lad  0001.jpeg

One James stannard

Well done all involved with our promising youth set up

Fernhurst

Many congratulations Rodak

From all The Old Sods waiting to see you take over from Betts
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.