watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

steven sessegnon

Started by southwest6, February 09, 2018, 11:14:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

southwest6

As we all know, all the attention has been on his twin brother in the past 18 months and wondered whether this would have an effect on him? For those who have siblings within the same age bracket - they will all know too well about the competitive nature such a relationship entails (most certainly with same sex siblings) - whereby the desire to be the best can often be an imperative. Despite this, we can only wish the utmost best for our siblings (if we get on with them that is) , and although I'm aware of their close relationship and also of their maturity, I simply wonder how Steven will react to his brothers 'supremacy' I'm recent times. Some men will rise to such challenges whereas some men (especially the modern man) could very well crumble as they may fear failure. I've personally never watched Steven play but have heard that he is as competent as his brother?

Bit of a strange one I know........

FFCAli

I thought I'd read somewhere that a few years ago Steven was reckoned to be the better but he suffered a nasty injury playing for one of the England age group teams and Ryan overtook him.  I'm sure others on here know more.

cmg

Steven certainly did suffer an injury while playing for England which has set his career back by one year.

I am not sure about their relative merits before this injury. They were both very young and both very good. I get the impression that Ryan was thought of as the more spectacular talent, but that might only have been because of his goalscoring. There certainly wasn't much in it.

The idea that, because they are twins, they will always have to play for he same team is laughable.

toshes mate

Quote from: cmg on February 09, 2018, 12:23:48 PM
The idea that, because they are twins, they will always have to play for he same team is laughable.

They have both scoffed at the very idea of 'always'.....

bog

Their older brother plays for Margate. He has knee trouble so cannot play at a higher level. 

092.gif

HatterDon

I was lucky enough to watch all of England's run to the World Cup, and in that tournament, S. Sess impressed me more than R. Sess has impressed me with Fulham. He's strong, smart and quick -- as well as fast. He's also more physical than Ryan. I'd love to see both of them in our game day squad next season in the Prem.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel