News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What's Your Favourite Mobile Football App?

Started by Forever Fulham, February 09, 2018, 04:09:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forever Fulham

We've all got a few apps we go to for news, standings, scuttlebutt.  I'm partial to an app called FotMob.  But I'm not what anyone would call an Early Adaptor.  Curious whether there are better apps out there.  What are your fave football apps and why? 

gerrys

I use Livescore and get all my updates before GJ.......so I don't get worried when it sounds like the opposition are about to score 'cos i know they hadn't 😁
Covers National League and Italian Serie D, both of which have teams that I follow aside from Fulham.

RP24

I'm with you forever fulham. FotMob for me as it covers all the leagues. Most people I know have now converted to this as it seems better than others

Woolly Mammoth

I prefer to rely on the good old reliable smoke signals. Never lets me down, except when it's raining, keeps costs down.
All you need is two pieces of wood, and an old dog blanket, and your up an running.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

bobbo

1975 just leaving home full of hope

G_Gribby

Looked at some other teams own apps I must say that Fulham's are absolute top class!

049:gif
Only Sweden has Swedish gooseberries.

JakeFFC

Like a few above I use Livescore.

If you are busy during an away game and cant follow one of the facebook streams by our wonderful American fan base then you just have to favourite the game by clicking a star next to it (covers a large range of leagues) instant updates for subs, score etc depending on your settings and sends you notifications so at a glance at your lock screen you can see if something has happened.

Only downside is its a bit slow to tell you which player has scored but who cares as long as its Fulham. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a football app.

King_Crud

I use Flashscores, tells me goals quicker than anything else, including watching the football score shows on BBC and Sky. Also lists an amazing array of leagues from around the world. Did you know that Al-Ahly Merowe are leading the Sudan Premier League. To be fair they're only in their first round of the season

love4ffc

I use the app version of http://www.livesoccertv.com

It list all televised games throughout the world. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

JustinoShull

I use Onefootball.  It has scores, news and just about every league you can imagine.