watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Leeds v Bristol City

Started by Jimsbeerbelly, February 18, 2018, 03:44:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimsbeerbelly

What outcome do we want here? Obviously don't want City gaining momentum for Wednesday, but, at the same time, would like to see Leeds kept down there. Draw?

irishfulham

Ya draw best result I think other than that a Leeds win

Fulham Tup North

Leeds win for me! Cannot see them doing anything to break into the top 6.
Got to hope teams around us drop points and we keep winning!
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

irishfulham

Ya just looked at Leeds position and points can't believe how far down they've gone I agree Leeds win best result

Tabby

Yeah, Leeds have two points from their last six (joint worst in the league with Burton). They're too far behind to be much of a threat at this point.

Holders

Several sendings-off for Bristol.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Riverside

Leeds win a couple of Bristol sending offs . Pity cannot be extra time as well [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimsbeerbelly

1-0 Bristol City already, Leeds look poor, keep subject to high balls

Jimsbeerbelly

Fulham Tup North

:HD: "Leeds, Leeds are falling apart again"  :HD:
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Jimsbeerbelly

Need to be aware of that tactic from Bristol City on Wednesday, they launch the ball in there from a throw, their No.3, whilst sending Flint up. Leeds have been undone twice from it, but, haven't done a lot wrong.

ffcne

Long Throw Tactic.
One i am sure will be used against us.
Hope Slav is watching and we are ready for this Wednesday night

DevonFFC

Leeds look fire across the park, offer nothing going forward and currently have 2 defenders chasing bobby Reid like headless chickens

Matt10

Bristol City is so in-sync with one another, they have excellent chemistry all around. Each player on the field has solid touches, and smart football brain. Their LB Bryan is one of my favorite players to watch. Reid is a pretty fantastic conversion from a midfielder, goes to show you don't have to be a big forward to dominate in this league - already a goal to his name in this one.

I don't see where Leeds will get their goals. Their forwards are pretty useless in this match so far.

DevonFFC

I said before this weekend I fear Bristol more than villa as the team cohesion there and they have a good set of fans. Wednesday will be a cracker of a game and I think a single goal will win it

DevonFFC

grandad

15 mins left. A 2-2 draw would be best for us.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

DevonFFC