watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Leeds v Bristol City

Started by Jimsbeerbelly, February 18, 2018, 03:44:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grandad

My wish has been granted 2-2 10 mins+ left.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

grandad

Southcoastffc

C'mon Leeds!  And an o.g. from Cauley please......
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Tabby

BedsFFC

We are getting the breaks at the moment

BedsFFC

Cauley has grown considerably. Looks a big strong lad now

lomotd

Marlon Pack just got himself suspended for our game!

grandad

Marlon Pack booked & misses the game on Wednesday. Good player.

ChesterTheTabby

Pack suspension helps us considerably, always a nuisance he is - a solid professional player. A 2-2 draw is a great result for us all things considered.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

grandad

Good result for us. That is twice City have squandered good leads to end up drawing.

Fernhurst

Pack, hard hard non stop midfielder. That ba###### Bailey Wright who got AK sent off will still be there though. Hope he gets an early yellow on Wednesday to make him think.
Johnston will have them fully wound up for our game but I think our football will win out.
Got a very nice invite to this game with hospitality but the boys will have to manage without me as I will be in Tenerife listening to Gentleman Jim.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

WokinghamWhite

Odds on both home win and away win at Ashton Gate now 8/5. A couple of days ago Bristol City were 10/11 and we were 5/2. The odds have been moving since our win against Villa and equalized in the aftermath of the Pack booking.

bobby01

The major thing I noticed in this game was when bc attack they frequently leave only 2 at the back. With our 5 Olympic sprinters( thanks villa fan I love that quote) that is a situation we need to exploit. Worried about their long throws though.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

They are not a 1-0 team as they concede too many goals. 38 against our 36.

Jimsbeerbelly

Few things I noticed with Bristol City..

They go hell for leather in the first 70 minutes, then fade, hence their slip ups against Sunderland and Leeds.

They commit both CB's foward on set pieces, free kicks, throws.

They like to hurl long balls in from throw ins, mainly Magnusson, close to the Keeper, Leeds were subject to this twice in this game.

Quite a bit goes through Bryan, surprisingly.