watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

there is a good chance

Started by wadey, February 05, 2010, 10:57:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wadey

that i will have a spare pair of tickets for tuesday game against burnley...putney end..£7 each.......will know for defo tomorrow......anybody interested pm me

wadey

bloody hell....cant believe no-takers

SuffolkWhite

I would snap your hand off but Suffolk is to far for a night game sadly.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

wadey

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on February 06, 2010, 07:45:19 PM
I would snap your hand off but Suffolk is to far for a night game sadly.
......................that i can fully understand mate

Admin

Other than that, you can meet Wadey outside Putney Bridge Tube Station about an hour before games. £7? think you've missed a couple of '0's of that mark up price mate going by your previous touting antics  ;)

TheDaddy

Quote from: wadey on February 05, 2010, 10:57:28 PM
that i will have a spare pair of tickets for tuesday game against burnley...putney end..£7 each.......will know for defo tomorrow......anybody interested pm me
wadey im up for that mate were do you wont to meet? buy you a brew if you fancy early doors ?
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

wadey

daddy, i,m just waiting for a text to confirm the tickets, then i,ll pm you mate

wadey

Admin

Quote from: wadey on February 06, 2010, 08:17:05 PM
daddy, i,m just waiting for a text to confirm the tickets, then i,ll pm you mate

"Breaking News" The Fulham ticket office was robbed earlier this evening & two men were seen leaving the scene. Police say that suspect 1 was under 4 foot, resembled that of the Chuckle Bros, suspect 2 was slightly over weight and wearing a dodgy blue shell come track-suite.

After searching one of the men, Police also confirm that no tickets were found as suspect 1's pockets were to long to do a full search but to still be cautious if approached. Suspect 2 claimed to have appeared on 'God's gift' some time back in the early 80's but this was found to be a cover-up.

wadey

Quote from: Admin on February 06, 2010, 08:27:41 PM
Quote from: wadey on February 06, 2010, 08:17:05 PM

"Breaking News" The Fulham ticket office was robbed earlier this evening & two men were seen leaving the scene. Police say that suspect 1 was under 4 foot, resembled that of the Chuckle Bros, suspect 2 was slightly over weight and wearing a dodgy blue shell come track-suite.

After searching one of the men, Police also confirm that no tickets were found as suspect 1's pockets were to long to do a full search but to still be cautious if approached. Suspect 2 claimed to have appeared on 'God's gift' some time back in the early 80's but this was found to be a cover-up.
.................at least these 2 suspects actually GO to the ticket office and dont text people with POOR excuses and NOT turn up to midweek matches

wadey

sold to THE DADDY...wot a nice bloke...cheers for the phone call mate

TheDaddy

Cheers Wadey,
just spoke to number one son who is well  happy on the pi$$ the lucky sod. ;)
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

wadey