watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Andy Wilkinson plays football?

Started by WhiteJC, September 22, 2010, 08:26:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

Thomas Vermaelen of Arsenal is tackled by Andy Wilkinson of Stoke City during the Barclays Premier League match between Arsenal and Stoke City at the Emirates Stadium on December 5, 2009 in London, England.
(December 4, 2009 - Photo by Phil Cole/Getty Images Europe)

Armand Traore of Arsenal holds his shin after a tackle by Andy Wilkinson of Stoke City during the Barclays Premier League match between Arsenal and Stoke City at the Emirates Stadium on December 5, 2009 in London, England.
(December 4, 2009 - Photo by Phil Cole/Getty Images Europe)

WhiteJC

Mousa Dembele of Fulham leaves the field injured during the Carling Cup 3rd Round tie between Stoke City and Fulham at the Britannia Stadium on September 21, 2010 in Stoke on Trent, England.
(September 20, 2010 - Photo by Ross Kinnaird/Getty Images Europe)

aFFCn_Fan

Is it coincidence that both us and Arsenal are getting the rough end of these thug teams? I'm starting to think that Arsene Wenger has a point after the way we've been butchered over the past few games. Hughes and Wenger need to start a campaign for clean football played with flair and skill.
@hincharoo

Yarden

Can someone tell me how this is not a red card?

Stoke

White Noise

Don't understand it Yarden. The ref is right there and barely seems to register it.

Terry Tibbs

It is.  But because refs have NEVER played the game at any level, they don't have a clue.

All they're interested in is raising their own 'profile' for when they come to write their autobiographies (which go on to sell seven copies).

Quote from: Yarden on September 22, 2010, 09:59:23 AM

Stoke

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: Terry Tibbs on September 22, 2010, 11:06:08 AM
It is.  But because refs have NEVER played the game at any level, they don't have a clue.

All they're interested in is raising their own 'profile' for when they come to write their autobiographies (which go on to sell seven copies).

Quote from: Yarden on September 22, 2010, 09:59:23 AM

Stoke

That is a very Italian viewpoint Terry!