more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Games of interest for weekend 24-25/02

Started by WhiteJC, February 23, 2018, 10:33:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

This weekend top of the table Wolves visit Craven Cottage

This game will be a tough test for Slaviša and the lads however if we play like we did the last home game against Aston Villa I believe that Fulham will have enough to beat Wolves although I'd take a point for a draw if offered.

If you can't make it to the game you'll be able to watch it on Sky TV (17:30 kick-off)

other Championship games of interest this weekend include...

SATURDAY 24TH FEBRUARY

Sheff Wed v Aston Villa

Reading v Derby

SUNDAY 25TH FEBRUARY

Cardiff v Bristol City

ffcne

Hull v Sheff utd  Tonight
Sunderland v Boro  Saturday
Preston v Ipswich      ,,
Leeds v Brentford      ,,

DevonFFC

Few games and results could do us a real favour in terms of mainting a gap above the pack and also digging deeper into that top 6.

I cannot see Hull offering much more than rolling over and having being tickled.

Leeds - Brentford, I wish for a draw and think leeds have it in them to nab a point at home.

Preston - Ipswich, really do with an upset here but think Preston at home will be to much for them

Reading have been poor all season so don't see anything other than a Derby win

Massive game for Wednesday at home, hoping pride will do enough to grind out a result

Sunderland, well they are terrible and unlikely to cause upset against a Boro side who are on abit of a roll

We just need to concentrate on our game and try to get a result, I hope to see a better game than that of Wednesday that was painful to watch and hopefully a ref who offers a little more than waiting to see which player ran for the ball before deciding who's throw or corner/gk it was

BedsFFC

I am absolutely gutted that Cardiff look favourites for 2nd spot. I saw them against us and I'm amazed they are up there still. This might be payback in Colin's mind for that game aginst Liverpool

filham

This race for a top six finish is so close, any team down to Brentford look capable of making a top six finish.
I just keep hoping all the other teams draw while we win.