If you are near a radio now

Started by spikey norman, February 26, 2018, 12:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spikey norman

Fulham featured on Talk Sport with Jim White

Southcoastffc

Quote from: spikey norman on February 26, 2018, 12:36:32 PM
Slav on now
I heard some of it but understood barely anything that Slav said!  Anyone care to summarise - if anyone understood - please?
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

spikey norman

Quote from: Southcoastffc on February 26, 2018, 04:18:23 PM
Slav on now
I heard some of it but understood barely anything that Slav said!  Anyone care to summarise - if anyone understood - please?
Slav on now

Slav said not thinking about promotion as there is still long way to go.
He wants to play good football and only wants players who trust his style of play and believes that last two months results shows that he has those players.
Against Wolves the players showed great ambition stuck to the plan and scored goals at the right time.
Said Craven Cottage was probably the best ground in the world with great history and atmosphere.He said we are great supporters who push the the team on and he wants the team to give us something back in return.
On Sess he said he is big talent who will continue to improve and Slav thinks he is better off at Fulham than going to a top five Prem club to do this.Fulham can give Ryan everything he needs.
That's more or less what I heard from interview which can be heard if anyone is interested on the Talksport website.

Jonno

Southcoastffc

Quote from: spikey norman on February 26, 2018, 07:51:45 PM
Slav on now
Slav on now

Slav said not thinking about promotion as there is still long way to go.
He wants to play good football and only wants players who trust his style of play and believes that last two months results shows that he has those players.
Against Wolves the players showed great ambition stuck to the plan and scored goals at the right time.
Said Craven Cottage was probably the best ground in the world with great history and atmosphere.He said we are great supporters who push the the team on and he wants the team to give us something back in return.
On Sess he said he is big talent who will continue to improve and Slav thinks he is better off at Fulham than going to a top five Prem club to do this.Fulham can give Ryan everything he needs.
That's more or less what I heard from interview which can be heard if anyone is interested on the Talksport website.
Thanks!
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

hovewhite

He seems to love the club,which is fantastic for us.

bog

I worry every time another premier league club sacks their manager. The latest will be WBA. Mind you I think Marco Silva will go there.

092.gif

sarnian

Even Slav can't turn WBA donkeys into footballers so wouldn't go there.

copthornemike

Quote from: sarnian on February 26, 2018, 09:11:20 PM
Even Slav can't turn WBA donkeys into footballers so wouldn't go there.
SJ famously warned Chris Martin that he could not use the club as a train station - I suspect that SJ would not wish to join the WBA taxi service