more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ayite

Started by Milo, February 27, 2018, 01:22:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

Quote from: filham on February 27, 2018, 06:55:13 PM
Hard to choose the best player for that wide right spot , several players in contention from Kamara, Ayite, Kebano, Piazon and Fonte.
Possibly best to choose the two with the most pace to play 45 minutes each.
Oh dear I left out Ojo, perhaps we have too many players for that one position.

Tabby

Quote from: filham on February 27, 2018, 06:58:02 PM
Quote from: filham on February 27, 2018, 06:55:13 PM
Hard to choose the best player for that wide right spot , several players in contention from Kamara, Ayite, Kebano, Piazon and Fonte.
Possibly best to choose the two with the most pace to play 45 minutes each.
Oh dear I left out Ojo, perhaps we have too many players for that one position.
Had Mollo and Graham at the start of the season as well.

TXWhite

Ayité is technically superb - as proven by a few of his touches on Saturday and against Villa. What frustrates me most about him is his decision making. He has a tendency to over play, or make the wrong choice in deciding who to pass to/shooting vs. passing.

That said, I strongly believe he is more useful than our other wingers (excluding Sess), and has a moment of game-changing magic in him. He is also currently putting forth a lot more defensive effort than usual - probably a product of having so much squad competition and being closer to full fitness.

Let's face it, if his decision making was better, he'd be starting in the PL every week. The reality is that we are not a PL team right now.

Bassey the warrior

Ayite did an important job tracking back and had some good runs, but his shooting was a bit off. For me it always has been. We're truly blessed with options on the right wing.

hovewhite

Just happy slav picks the team not us lot!

Milo

Ha ha can you imagine a Friendsoffulham management team. We'd never decide anything! There'd need to be a 50 page debate to choose each position..