watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Reading getting their just rewards?

Started by FFCpmd, February 27, 2018, 11:26:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFCpmd

Reading home crowd tonight was an amazing.....  6,769  (which included over 700 from Sheff U!!)

They're now 4 points above the relegation places (oh, and Aluko not even on the bench - good move Sone!)

Perhaps this really is karma after the disgraceful way their fans invaded the pitch to come and taunt us FFC fans after the playoff second leg. 

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

MrFFC

Shocking season for them. Shows how well we are doing when you see Reading & Sheffield Wednesday this year
Come on you Whites!! :)

One Martin Thomas

Quote from: MrFFC on February 28, 2018, 06:08:28 AM
Shocking season for them. Shows how well we are doing when you see Reading & Sheffield Wednesday this year

A few rubbish signings, a bit of bad luck here and there & an inexperienced mgr and last yrs good teams can easily struggle. I do find these teams dangerous though as the sum of the parts is far greater than the team itsel and they can "turn it on" unexpectedly. As Ream says: respect everyone, fear no one.

Ultimately very happy where they both are....

One James stannard

I couldn't be happier after the way thier fans behaved, surely only a matter of time before Jaap Stam get the sack.

ffc73

Surely we wanted Reading to have got something against Sheffield United last night?

There by the grace go us and every team. Enjoy the good times and brace yourself for the downs

davew

Quote from: FFC73 on February 28, 2018, 07:52:37 AM
Surely we wanted Reading to have got something against Sheffield United last night?

There by the grace go us and every team. Enjoy the good times and brace yourself for the downs
It would have been better for us if Reading had won, perhaps we should start another thread "Well done Sheffield Utd"?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Wolf

Stam is living a charmed life. Negative anti-football and poor results inevitably result in the sack
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

JoelH5

Poor little Stam. When I went to our first play off game at home, due to unforeseen circumstances I had to sit in the Putney end with my GF. About 10 little rats from Reading screamed in mine and HER face 'love off' etc.

Karma indeed.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

BedsFFC

If things werent bad enough they also have dave beasant coaching

SP

Quote from: One James stannard on February 28, 2018, 07:37:56 AM
I couldn't be happier after the way thier fans behaved, surely only a matter of time before Jaap Stam get the sack.

Could've punched the TV screen watching those little oiks goading TC on the pitch after the game.

bill taylors apprentice

As for Aluko, he was pushing for a pay rise and a longer contract which he achieved.

Actually playing regularly and winning games are priorities that are less important!

Milo