draw
14 (23.7%)
fulham win
39 (66.1%)

Total Members Voted: 57

Voting closed: March 05, 2018, 09:54:33 AM

notonfire1226

Woolly Mammoth

Going by this survey, and bearing in mind we are impartial experts and an authority on forecasting, and fully qualified.
We are all agreed that we are more than likely to win the match, but certainly will not lose it.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Walsh

Great to see that we have 0% chance of losing today.

I can go into the game calm as ever. 

Tex

Derby have won all of their last 7 matches against us at pride park in the championship though...  :023:

Whitesideup

Even though I am not going, I'm pleased to see the game is on. I don't think postponement would have been to our advantage. And it gives me something to fret about this afternoon without which it would not be a proper Saturday.

filham

A win today would be terrific for us but somehow I can't see it, Our record at Derby is not good so I am looking for a draw at the best.
A draw today followed by a win at the Cottage on Tuesday would be pretty good.

Mince n Tatties

Villa,Cardiff, Wolves,Sheff Utd games off..
This is just where we want take advantage I'm afraid and go get stuffed...Hopefully not,Coyw. 049:gif

The Rock

Quote from: filham on March 03, 2018, 11:26:43 AM
A win today would be terrific for us but somehow I can't see it, Our record at Derby is not good so I am looking for a draw at the best.
A draw today followed by a win at the Cottage on Tuesday would be pretty good.

Agreed. Not sure why our record is so bad there, but we've never had this same side and momentum either which inspires me to think we can really get something from the game.

Milo

MrFFC

Come on you Whites!! :)

VicHalomsLovechild

Slavisa is cooking on gas atm. I bet his preparation for the game has gone well and everybody is chomping at the bit. They need to deal with whatever Derby come up with and take all the points. The move to forth would be a huge psychological boost for everyone. Players, back room staff and fans alike.

Woolly Mammoth

We may never have a better opportunity. If we cannot beat them up there today. We may never beat them.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Fulhamfan666

Fulhamfan666

filham

A lot of us thought this wasn't going to happen, but yet another great performance from the lads. Four games that looked really hard and we have taken ten points from them and are fourth from top.

Sounded physical today hope we are all fit for Tuesday night.

Fulhamfan666