News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

is match on fulhamtv if I subscribe today?

Started by gmosullivan, March 03, 2018, 03:15:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gmosullivan

Can anyone tell me if the match is on fulhamfc tv today if I subscribe? I´m in Spain

Thanks

Southcoastffc

It is on ffctv today but whether you can set it all up in time is another question.  I'm in the UK currently listening to it via ffctv and we're 1 up after Mitro's 10th minute goal.   The whole game will be available from tomorrow on ffctv if that helps you decide.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

gmosullivan

Cheers mate, appreciate the reply, will sort this week, matches getting too important to miss now.

COYW

Southcoastffc

Quote from: gmosullivan on March 03, 2018, 07:08:56 PM
Cheers mate, appreciate the reply, will sort this week, matches getting too important to miss now.

COYW

£45 p.a. is IMO good value - and there's a huge store of past matches to watch.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Barrett487

COYW

I think you need to have an international bank account as well to watch the games. If you're a permanent resident in Spain i'm sure you will have.

mrmicawbers

Quote from: Barrett487 on March 03, 2018, 08:13:42 PM

COYW

I think you need to have an international bank account as well to watch the games. If you're a permanent resident in Spain i'm sure you will have.
I have a French bank accoint.Would I be able to get that feed although my main home is in the UK

Fernhurst

Quote from: mrmicawbers on March 03, 2018, 09:28:40 PM
Quote from: Barrett487 on March 03, 2018, 08:13:42 PM

COYW

I have a French bank accoint.Would I be able to get that feed although my main home is in the UK

I'm sure you can organise a French address to go with your bank account ( someone on here used their hotel room!) if so, you can get access to all the remaining games ..... whoopee (except the ones going out live on Sky network) currently the matches against QPR and Brentford.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.