1 (0.4%)
Norwood
0 (0%)
Ojo
5 (1.9%)

Total Members Voted: 268

Voting closed: March 04, 2018, 04:57:08 PM

Friendsoffulham

Who was your FOF MOTM v Derby County and why?

rusty shackleford

twang

Slaphead in Qatar

Neil D

I didn't see or hear a commentary.  So just voted for Mitro.  Shouldn't there be a Not Applicable (N/A) button so the rest of us can see the total votes?

Tabby

Cairney all day long. He was all over the pitch and they couldn't get the ball off of him even though they were all over him.

grandad

Ream did not put a foot wrong. Jerome & Vydra were snuffed out. Cairney is getting there but all the clattering he gets is keeping him back slightly.
Where there's a will there's a wife

lomotd

Was at the match, Cairney 100%. His close ball skills are something else, got us out of so many right situations.

Mince n Tatties

HatterDon

Quote from: Neil D on March 03, 2018, 05:15:43 PM
I didn't see or hear a commentary.  So just voted for Mitro.  Shouldn't there be a Not Applicable (N/A) button so the rest of us can see the total votes?

Some of us have been asking for this for weeks. When I can't see the match, I vote for the guy with the least pitch time.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

FFC365

Voted for Cairney, based on what others were saying, but having seen the highlights.........Betts

EastEndWhite

colinwhite

Cairney showed he is pure class. They even struggled to kick him.

filham

Just listened to G,J's commentary, sounded as though Cairney had a good game and had to take a lot of punishment from the Derby heavies.

One James stannard

Every week of late there are quite a few players that could grab the man of the match award...... Pretty much says it all.

Loving everything about our wonderful club at the moment, can't wait for Tuesday!

I wasn't at the game I've only seen the highlights. I voted for betts based on that last gasp save.
Agree there should be a N/A option for those that haven't seen the whole 90mins but want to see what people who did saw it.

Fulham1959

My nephew is a long-time Derby season ticket holder.  In his e-mail to me about the match :

"Mitrovic and Cairney were the real difference .. Cairney is brilliant!"

YankeeJim

The fact that the top three vote getters all came from different lines tells me that we had a heck of a team effort. I thought the constant mugging took its toll on Cariney as the game progressed. He wasn't as good in the second half as the first. Ream was good and most important consistent throughout but I went for Mitro. He toyed with them in the first half and defended from the front in the second. He is indeed the missing link that we needed. He brings something that Fonte is unable to and AK hasn't learned as yet. He completes us.
Now, lets start looking for a beefy boy to pair with Ream and we'll just about be ready for the Prem.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

bill taylors apprentice

It was another team performance but Cairney was outstanding and worked hard off the ball as well, probably not seen unless you were there.

mrmicawbers

KMac for the extra two points.Cheers

Dodgin