watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Nothing to see here Fulham,move on

Started by Lighthouse, September 21, 2010, 10:27:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

Sometimes football is just soooo predictable. No shock that Swart has decided to continue his poor form. Nice to see none of us are blaming it on his Summer Lovin with a far from virginal Arab French Tart who promised him some hubba hubba hubba. Nor is it any shock that we are light weight up front. Hughes has to find a way of playing without any forwards for a while. Or dare I say it. Play a youngster up front.

No need to blame EJ either. At best he is a 5th choice forward just ahead of Brede Hangeland . Good to see an Algerian coming on to allow our new forward a chance. So what do we do with a problem like having no forwards fit. Dembele may be out for a while. Demps and EJ are no answer.

Best just forget about tonight. Best forget about Saturday but we can still hope. No good blaming the lack of buying a forward. No good blaming the drop of form of Swart and Pants and the unlucky injury to Stockdale. No good blaming Mark Hughes for the drop in results until we can have some injured players back.

Come the end of the season when we wonder why we have finished in the bottom half and been knocked out of both cups early. Lets not blame but remember. Within weeks we have had more poor injury problems, more bad luck, a manager who was only appointed just before the season started, more poor referees and more reasons to make excuses than any other Prem club. It is going to be a tough season. As the moaner I can blame many things. Fact is sometimes football is just soooo predictable. So is bad luck. Nothing to see here, move on.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

White Noise

Sounds like Lawrie Sanchez has returned.

FatFreddysCat

I blame Woy, if he had done the decent thing and left early rather than keeping his 2nd choice Liverpool waiting whilst waiting to see if the England job came up then we would have had much more time to get more players and anouther forward in, As it happens Hughes worked wonders to get Dembele and Salcido in that sort space of time, obviously the Jol farce didn't help, but Woy still fecked us about, and now we are well and trully fecked with no decent forwards.

SmithyFFC

FTID

finnster01

Quote from: FulhamFan2 on September 21, 2010, 10:52:40 PM
We should have signed Santa Cruz......
He's even fatter than Jan Molby was and Phil Dowd is
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: FulhamFan2 on September 21, 2010, 10:52:40 PM
We should have signed Santa Cruz......
Hughes did try, to be honest i was glad we didn't get him, i now regret getting my wish .

Terry Tibbs

Good points, lads. But if scum like Wolves, Stoke, Blackburn, Bolton etc are left at liberty to kick footballing teams to bits (by clueless refs and the money-obsessed FA), we'd still be in this position.

If Sparky (or anyone else) had all the time in the world, there's a limit to how many players he'd have been bankrolled to sign.

I'm so fed up guys.  With a fit BZ and DemPele, we were in business this season.  Now what's in store??

I need an avatar with a noose round its neck......MODs, can you organise one please?

Hazey

A coach of mine used to say...

ADVERSITY CREATES OPPORTUNITY!!!

So let's suck it up and hope for the best.  If some of the young lads get a run, let's get behind them and hope for the best.

We had to put Stockdale in just a few weeks back and now think he should be getting the starting spot, who knows what The Finn or Trotta may be able to conjur up for us!

If you're reading this lads, grab your chance and make a name for yourselves!
At clubs with bigger memberships, their supporters only touch their colours, but at FFC we have spirit. Fulham people can touch that spirit - they are the real Cottagers, they are the club

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Hazey on September 22, 2010, 10:29:19 PM

So let's suck it up and hope for the best.  If some of the young lads get a run, let's get behind them and hope for the best.

We had to put Stockdale in just a few weeks back and now think he should be getting the starting spot, who knows what The Finn or Trotta may be able to conjur up for us!

The problem could be, re the young lads, that they weren't named as part of the 25 and therefore unable to play!
Does anyone here know if that is the case?

aFFCn_Fan

Quote from: BestOfBrede on September 23, 2010, 08:00:37 AM
Quote from: Hazey on September 22, 2010, 10:29:19 PM

The problem could be, re the young lads, that they weren't named as part of the 25 and therefore unable to play!
Does anyone here know if that is the case?

I think if they're under 21 it doesn't matter where they are from, as they could spend three years with an English club to become naturalised. I'm sure it's something along those lines
@hincharoo

TonyGilroy

All under 21s are additional squad players.

No problem playing them but I'd trust Hughes judgement as to whether they're ready or not.

In truth our bench will be weak on Saturday but Gera and Dempsey up top with Duff and Davies out wide is fine. Riise if Duff is unfit. Maybe a kid on the bench.

BestOfBrede

Thanks aFFCn & Tony - may actually get to see these lads this year then!