watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tension

Started by Dodgin, March 03, 2018, 10:35:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodgin

I don't get to many away games now but always listen to Gentleman Jim, today I had to switch off when Derby pulled a goal back and just watched the text come through. Nothing wrong with Jim just the tension getting to me.

Woolly Mammoth

When their goal went in. I looked at the clock and thought this is going to be a long 25 mins. I listened to GJ, and they seem to be putting on some pressure, and it's actually worse listening than watching when it's like this. So I poured myself a glass of Pomegranate looked in the mirror and noticed beads of perspiration on my forehead. Strolled into my mini Gym in the garage and did a couple of rounds on the punch bag, and then a session on the speed ball. It's funny the things you do.
I then felt guilty and thought I should be listening to support the team, but I admit I checked with Jeff Stelling first.
It was a long 25 mins, and when you cannot see it, that's even worse.
But we stood firm, and Betts save was different class.
So I know how you feel.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

HatterDon

I followed the match on BBC text. After Sess's goal, I kept hoping for #3 so that I could enjoy the rest of the day. When they pulled one back, I got nervous. Two corners in the last minute didn't help.

It ain't easy being White.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Lyle from Hangeland

The tension will be worse next season in the Premiership.

KingofCheese

Quote from: Lyle from Hangeland on March 04, 2018, 07:06:54 AM

Nope because we will not be expected to win.
Jullie Kaas is mijn Kaas

KingofCheese

Quote from: Dodgin on March 03, 2018, 10:35:29 PM
I don't get to many away games now but always listen to Gentleman Jim, today I had to switch off when Derby pulled a goal back and just watched the text come through. Nothing wrong with Jim just the tension getting to me.

Same here..last two games listening to Jim, as soon as I turn on we are under pressure and they score. I will do us all a favour and not tune in...I will watch the full game when it comes available on the website!
Jullie Kaas is mijn Kaas

bog

I sat glued to the Final Score bottom scores.  Every time the presenter said...'there's been a goal in the Championship....' panic set in...where! where! where!   

092.gif

HatterDon

Quote from: KingofCheese on March 04, 2018, 07:54:02 AM
Quote from: Lyle from Hangeland on March 04, 2018, 07:06:54 AM

Nope because we will not be expected to win.

and because every league match will be televised
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel