watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I want to change my user name

Started by CorkedHat, September 23, 2010, 04:24:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CorkedHat

This is part of a delightful email I have received from a lady calling herself Mrs Peace from the Ivory Coat.

"Presently this money is still with the Security Company in my country and i am very sick from cancer fibroid and tumor that i may not last till the next two months according to my doctor so i want to donate to a muslims organisation or individual who will use it to work for Allah and i have chose you after going through your profile"

Now I have been called many things in my time but Muslim isn't one of them. Mind you if I am going to receive a fortune you can expect my posts from now on to be from Mohammed Abdul Corked Fez. You have been warned.
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: CorkedHat on September 23, 2010, 04:24:53 AM
This is part of a delightful email I have received from a lady calling herself Mrs Peace from the Ivory Coat.

"Presently this money is still with the Security Company in my country and i am very sick from cancer fibroid and tumor that i may not last till the next two months according to my doctor so i want to donate to a muslims organisation or individual who will use it to work for Allah and i have chose you after going through your profile"

Now I have been called many things in my time but Muslim isn't one of them. Mind you if I am going to receive a fortune you can expect my posts from now on to be from Mohammed Abdul Corked Fez. You have been warned.

:011: Better hurry up and give her your bank details then Mr Fez, so she can deposit that money in your account. Surely no one still falls for this stuff?

TheDaddy

Apparently i've had an accident at work and could be intitled to at least £35 compensation ! They claim that they checked my records.Not wishing to jonah myself but the last time i had an accident at work i was 19 which was 24 years ago .Their bloody good aren't they !

CH TAKE THE MONEY BLESS HER  :59:
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

epsomraver

John, if you have time go to 419 scambusters and see the scammers scammed, here is the link, look for the arseholes icecream football team bite back,http://www.419eater.com/index.php this guy manages to get them to send him money!!

fulhamwannabe

LBNo11

Quote from: fulhamwannabe on September 23, 2010, 04:05:13 PM
she might be genuine you know?

...I'll get Corked Hat to send you her details via a private message (in English) and you can find out for yourself - if you get a fortune don't forget the Donate button on here...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

fulhamwannabe

Quote from: LBNo11 on September 23, 2010, 04:21:57 PM
Quote from: fulhamwannabe on September 23, 2010, 04:05:13 PM
she might be genuine you know?

...I'll get Corked Hat to send you her details via a private message (in English) and you can find out for yourself - if you get a fortune don't forget the Donate button on here...
emmm!nah,i'll pass,lol