watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bettenelli's save

Started by bill taylors apprentice, March 07, 2018, 01:49:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill taylors apprentice

Tonight his save in the first half was exceptional!

I was right behind it and thought it a goal as soon as it left the players boot.

alexbishop

Yea he did very well to reach that. Great superman punch too
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

Twig

He's looking very confident. Has matured this year and really looking like our number one keeper. Never thought I would say this but I think he could hold his own in the prem if we get promoted.

Fulham 442

Yes Marcus is in great form and I think our defence feels more confident with him behind them. Is Button injured does anyone know? Magnus Norman on the bench two games running now.

Dodger53

One of his best games for us, he certainly had more to do than of late and did it all well. I thought his save was excellent and agreed with BTA and thought it was in.

filham

He also came off his line a lot last night to cope with high balls in the box, he had a great game and clearly the position is his for the rest of the season.

Chutney

Betts has been a huge part of our turn around, should have been no1 as soon as he was fit, he's undeniably good, button is not on his level.
C O Y W

Chutney

Quote from: Fulham 442 on March 07, 2018, 08:53:38 AM
Yes Marcus is in great form and I think our defence feels more confident with him behind them. Is Button injured does anyone know? Magnus Norman on the bench two games running now.

Better to give Magnus the experience with he match day squad, he has a ton of potential, genuinely could be our number 1 in a few years.
C O Y W

Fulham 442

Yes I had heard Magnus was very promising.  Didn't he play in a cup game for us this season and did well?

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: Fulham 442 on March 07, 2018, 12:15:14 PM
Yes I had heard Magnus was very promising.  Didn't he play in a cup game for us this season and did well?

That was Rodak. Another young decent keeper.

Fulham 442

That was Rodak. Another young decent keeper.

Okay, thanks

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

and we also have Mark Shwarzter's son, Julian and Luca Ashby-Hammond learning in the junior ranks
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

F(f)CUK

Not let a "home" goal in since Ipswich in the league, so something is going right.  I also was behind the shot and thought that it was going in.  Great save that is not truly reflected by TV coverage.

bill taylors apprentice

While its fair to say any keeper should look better due to the improved defensive performances in front of him its also fair to say he has been a big part of that improvement.

Playing in this successful team has allowed his confidence to grow and play to his true ability when kicking, throwing, coming for the ball etc.

I see a potential PL player now.

MrFFC

Has improved so much. Easily our number one now
Come on you Whites!! :)