more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What constitutes a sales history ?

Started by Riversider, March 07, 2018, 01:58:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riversider

Anybody know ?
The reason why I ask is this, when we've played the likes of Villa, Boro, Cardiff etc they've all had thousands in Blocks P1, P2 and P3, does this give them a booking history ?
With the prospect of the play offs and maybe Wembley just around the corner at some point a booking history is going to come in to play
And with 10,000 season ticket holders and 41,000 Wembley tickets available how many tickets should be made available to each season ticket holder ? (If we get there of course)

bill taylors apprentice

Lets say each season ticket holder was allowed two Wembley tickets, would my ten year old daughters junior S/T allow her the same allocation?

Southcoastffc

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on March 07, 2018, 02:38:20 PM
Lets say each season ticket holder was allowed two Wembley tickets, would my ten year old daughters junior S/T allow her the same allocation?
She's a bona fide sth so IMO why not?
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

MJG

yes, it's still a ST of it would allow that. I was involved I a lot of discussions with club at end of last season about playoffs and final allocation. If we had made final it would have been a fair number for ST holders, based on all the information both ourselves (FST) and club had gathered together. I'm looking forward to reopening those discussions soon.
Just the views of a long term fan

Riversider

Quote from: MJG on March 07, 2018, 08:25:07 PM
yes, it's still a ST of it would allow that. I was involved I a lot of discussions with club at end of last season about playoffs and final allocation. If we had made final it would have been a fair number for ST holders, based on all the information both ourselves (FST) and club had gathered together. I'm looking forward to reopening those discussions soon.

This is why I posted this today knowing that you've only got 3 meetings before Wembley (provided the march meeting hasn't already taken place)
As I'm sure you remember I asked the same question last year, seeing as you had a lot of discussions last year what figure did you all come up with for season ticket holders ?

Peabody

Does anyone know the price for a play-off final ticket, if we get there.

choice_of_ends

We are going to win the remaining league games and confirm automatic promotion! So, no worries about tix.

MJG

Quote from: Riversider on March 07, 2018, 08:50:29 PM
Quote from: MJG on March 07, 2018, 08:25:07 PM

This is why I posted this today knowing that you've only got 3 meetings before Wembley (provided the march meeting hasn't already taken place)
As I'm sure you remember I asked the same question last year, seeing as you had a lot of discussions last year what figure did you all come up with for season ticket holders ?
we have lots of meetings with club away from the monthly ones, especially on particular subjects.
I'll not mention what was agreed last yearr as in the end it didn't happen and it might change this year, so don't want to give figures that will get banded about which may be wrong.
Just the views of a long term fan

Riversider

Quote from: Peabody on March 07, 2018, 09:18:47 PM

These are the prices from the 2017 Final,
Cat 5 £36
Cat 4 £52
Cat 3 £64
Cat 2 £76
Cat 1 £98

KJS

Quote from: Peabody on March 07, 2018, 09:18:47 PM

What ever it costs I would be there if we make it