watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Friday Fulham Stuff (09/03/18)...

Started by WhiteJC, March 09, 2018, 07:04:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

Ryan Sessegnon set to turn down Manchester United and Liverpool to join Tottenham

Tottenham lead the race to sign Fulham wonderkid Ryan Sessegnon with the teenager keen on working with Mauricio Pochettino.

The 17-year-old has attracted interest from Premier League big boys this season after scoring 14 goals for the promotion-chasing Cottagers.

The full-back is valued at around £50million by Fulham and he's been compared to Gareth Bale for his marauding playing style and cultured left foot.

United and Liverpool have scouted Sessegnon on a number of occasions this term and had been waiting to see if Fulham gain promotion before bidding for the teenager.

However, the wonderkid is said to favour a move to Tottenham because of Pochettino's track record with young players and the club's north London location.

Spurs were knocked out of the Champions League after a 2-1 defeat to Juventus on Wednesday night gave the Old Lady a 4-3 aggregate win against Pochettino's side.

Despite their ongoing search for silverware Pochettino has developed a reputation for bringing through youngsters and has the likes of Dele Alli, Eric Dier and Harry Kane on his record.

Sessegnon is also minded that Manchester United have the likes of Alexis Sanchez and Luke Shaw in wide positions with the wonderkid capable of playing left-back and left wing.

http://metro.co.uk/2018/03/08/ryan-sessegnon-set-turn-manchester-united-liverpool-join-tottenham-7370696/

WhiteJC

LG PERFORMANCE OF THE WEEK: JOKANOVIC CONTINUES PROMOTION CHARGE WITH IMPORTANT WIN AGAINST RIVALS

The League Managers Association's five-man panel, comprising LMA Chairman Howard Wilkinson, Sir Alex Ferguson, Joe Royle, Dave Bassett and Barry Fry, has determined that the LG Performance of the Week Award should go to Fulham for their 2-1 victory against promotion rivals Derby County on Saturday 3rd March 2018.

The experienced and highly distinguished panel has managed a combined total of over 6,000 competitive matches in professional football.

Fulham Manager Slaviša Jokanović will receive a celebratory bottle of champagne, courtesy of Tanners Wines, and an LG Performance of the Week trophy in a presentation to commemorate the result.

Match Report
Fulham secured a huge win in the battle for promotion at Derby County on Saturday afternoon.

A slick first half display saw the Whites take a commanding lead when Ryan Sessegnon's clinical strike followed Aleksandar Mitrović's third goal in as many games.

The Rams rallied in the second half and reduced the deficit when Tom Huddlestone found the net following a debatable free-kick.

Both sides had chances to score again, with the hosts going closest deep into injury time, but Marcus Bettinelli made a world class stop to preserve the win which saw Fulham move above our opponents into fourth.

http://www.leaguemanagers.com/news/lg-performance-week/lg-performance-week-jokanovic-promotion-charge/

WhiteJC

Norwich City Tickets

Tickets for Fulham's match against Norwich City on Friday 30th March (3pm) are now available for all supporters to purchase on General Sale and are limited to one per person.

The Whites travel to Norfolk this Easter with tickets priced at £30 for adults, £20 for over 65s and £15 for under 18s and £10 for under 12s.

Follow Fulham Away and secure your seat today online, by telephone on 0203 871 0810 (Opt 1) or in person at the Fulham Ticket Office.
Travel

Why not join fellow Fulham fans on the official coach journey to Carrow Road with a number of coaches leaving from both Craven Cottage and Motpspur Park at 9:30am on Friday 30th March.

You can find out more about pricing and how to book here.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2018/march/08/norwich-city-tickets

WhiteJC

Mitrović: Keep Pushing

Aleksandar Mitrović is grateful for the way he's been received by the Fulham faithful after little more than a month at the Club.

After getting off the mark for the Whites against Bristol City, the big striker now has five goals in his last four outings for his loan side, which has unsurprisingly made him an immediate fan favourite.

"I've really enjoyed myself since the first moment," he told fulhamfc.com. "They accepted me really fast which made me feel amazing.

"I'm feeling better and better every game. I'm here to help the team get promoted. My job is to score goals, the team creates a lot of chances for me, which helps me score and makes me happy.

"I will do everything I can to help my team get promoted. We are thinking automatic. We know we have quality, we know we have a good team.

"We are really close so we will try and push until the last game, and do everything we can to get promoted directly. We'll see what happens, but I think we can do it."

Mitrović was unplayable at times against Sheffield United on Tuesday, with a fantastic work rate complementing his first half brace.

"I have to be happy with two goals and three points," he admitted. "I was happy and enjoying myself on the pitch.

"I really enjoyed it, I think the fans enjoyed it as well. We played good football, we scored three goals, we could have scored more but in the end we are happy.

"We continued our unbeaten run and now we have to recover for our next big game on Saturday against Preston, which will be tough."

The form he refers to stretches back to mid-December but, like his Head Coach, Mitrović is not getting carried away, with all focus now on Saturday's trip to Deepdale.

"We've said already we have to go game by game," he explained. "We know what we want from this season, we have to stay sharp and smart, and go game by game.

"Every week there's a new challenge, this is a really hard league, every game is difficult. You have to sweat really hard to win. We know what we want, to get promoted directly.

"We are 14 games unbeaten, that's a big deal but this is behind us, we have to look forward.

"The next game is Preston, a tough away match against one of our opponents for the Play-Offs.

"They'll try and finish as high as they can, but we'll try to do what we always do, go there and play good football and score at least one more goal than our opponent."

Make sure you're at Deepdale to support the lads on Saturday, with adult tickets priced at just £24.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2018/march/08/aleksandar-mitrovic-keep-pushing

WhiteJC

Fulham fans react as Tim Ream is nominated for Player of the Month

His goals earned six points for Fulham, but Ryan Sessegnon has not made the cut for February's Championship Player of the Month nominees.

United States international centre-back Tim Ream has seen his superb displays acknowledged, receiving a Player of the Month nomination above 17-year-old Fulham teammate Ryan Sessegnon.

Fulham have been exceptional in 2018, now unbeaten in 14 league games and sitting in fourth place in the league, and such form has not gone unnoticed.

Alongside Ream, manager Slavisa Jokanovic has also deservedly been nominated for the Manager of the Month award.

Teammates Aleksandar Mitrovic, Tom Cairney, Ryan Fredericks and Stefan Johansen also played vital roles for the Cottagers in February, but it is 30-year-old Ream who is earning the plaudits.

Fulham kept three clean sheets in their five contests, with Ream picking up the Man of the Match award against league leaders Wolves at Craven Cottage.

Having made 13 Premier League appearances with Bolton Wanderers, and narrowly missing out on promotion last term, Ream is evidently desperate to restore Fulham's top-flight status.

His competition for the award comes from Cardiff's Sean Morrison, Sheffield United's Billy Sharp and Barnsley's excellent loanee striker Oli McBurnie, who has adapted exceptionally to life in the Championship.

Cottagers fans have taken to social media to praise Ream's composure and consistency at the heart of their defence.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/03/08/american-defender-tim-ream-nominated-for-player-of-the-month-ahe/

WhiteJC

Reporter reveals the price Fulham must pay if they want to sign Mitrovic permanently this summer

In a piece on Rafa Benitez's decision to loan out Aleksandar Mitrovic, the Chronicle's Mark Douglas has revealed that Newcastle will slap a £20m price tag on the Serbian's head this summer – a 'revised price' following his impressive rise to form at Fulham.

Mitrovic may have been a huge hit at Fulham so far, however it's been confirmed that there's nothing in place to make the deal permanent in the summer, meaning Newcastle are in a position of power when it comes to his potential price tag.

As you'd expect, Fulham fans have already made it known as to how keen they are to see his loan move become permanent, but we may be in no rush to sell for a cut-price fee given his form. Not forgetting the fact his stock would rise even further if we impressed in this summer's World Cup..

After Brighton refused to offer over £10m for the Serbian in January, here's what Mark Douglas has had to say about his potential exit this summer, suggesting that Newcastle have now slapped a £20m price tag on the 23-year-old's head:

"As it is, no Premier League club but Brighton were prepared to pay for him – and even they would not go beyond £10million.
    "With no option negotiated to make it a permanent deal, Mitrovic will be back at Newcastle in the summer. Depending on what happens from here on in, we may see him pulling the shirt on in the summer. Either way, his goal rush is a positive for Newcastle.
    "If he does well in the World Cup, there may be takers at Newcastle's revised price of £20million."

In this day and age, £20m could actually be a generous fee if he continues to play as he has been for Fulham – especially when they wanted £25m for Tom Cairney last summer (a player 4 years his senior with no Premier League pedigree).

http://www.nufcblog.co.uk/2018/03/08/reporter-reveals-the-price-fulham-must-pay-if-they-want-to-sign-mitrovic-permanently-this-summer/

WhiteJC

Kalas returns to training after hip injury

Tomas Kalas has returned to training following a hip injury and could be available for Fulham's trip to Preston, while David Button is expected to be passed fit to join the squad.

On-loan Chelsea defender Kalas will have a fitness test. Goalkeeper Button, who has lost his place as number one to Marcus Bettinelli, has recovered from illness.

Whites boss Slavisa Jokanovic said: "Tomas started working today with us. We have one training more and we will observe his situation and whether he is available for the game.

"Button was sick but we expect he can be ready to be with us for the next game."

http://www.westlondonsport.com/fulham/boost-fulham-kalas-returns-training-ahead-preston-game

WhiteJC

Fulham boss Slavisa Jokanovic confirms he's "too busy" to think about Southampton job gossip

Fulham boss responds to speculation with Southampton

Fulham boss Slavisa Jokanovic says he is "so busy" at Craven Cottage to even think about speculation linking him with a summer move to Southampton, writes Mark Ritson.

In the last 48 hours, the Whites manager has reportedly been targeted by the Saints to become their new manager next season.

Manuel Pellegrino is not expected to be in charge next season on the south coast, even if he keeps them in the Premier League.

(Image: Paul Burgman)

With Fulham fighting for promotion from the Championship and in fantastic form ahead of this weekend's trip to Preston North End, Jokanovic's aim is clear.

However, he admits his name being linked with a job higher up is likely to be down to the season he's currently having in west London.

"I am so busy here and thinking about the game ahead with my team," Jokanovic told Get West London.

"In general we talking about some top opinion, positive or negative, if somebody is talking about myself in the future, it can be great news for myself.

"But at this moment, I am so busy to thinking about gossip and about other teams.

"I have enough here where I am right now and I must be focused and concentrate for myself."

https://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/fulham-boss-slavisa-jokanovic-confirms-14385199

WhiteJC

Fulham boss gives injury update on Tomas Kalas and why David Button has been missing ahead of Preston trip

Slavisa Jokanovic comments on defender and goalkeeper for the weekend

Fulham boss Slavisa Jokanovic hasn't completely ruled Tomas Kalas out of Saturday's trip to Preston North End, writes Mark Ritson.

The centre-back has been suffering with a hip problem but returned to training on Thursday for the first time again.

Kalas is to be given as much time as possible in the next 48 hours to prove his fitness before Jokanovic makes a final decision.

"Tomas Kalas has started working again today with us," he said.

"We have one more training session and we will assess his situation and other players before the game."

David Button also looks set for a return to the matchday squad at Deepdale on Saturday, the boss confirmed.

The shot-stopper has not started for the club since January 6 in the FA Cup against Southampton, with Marcus Bettinelli chosen in recent weeks.

Button has not been involved in the last two squads against Derby County and Sheffield United, with Magnus Norman on the bench.

But Jokanovic has now confirmed why.

"He was sick and we can expect he can be in the squad for the next game," the boss said.

https://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/fulham-boss-gives-injury-update-14385239

WhiteJC

Gaffer Relishing Fulham Challenge

Manager Alex Neil is relishing the challenge of facing Fulham at Deepdale this weekend as his side look to build on Tuesday night's win over Bristol City.

Slaviša Jokanović's Fulham visit Deepdale sitting in fourth place in the table and on a run of nine wins in 11 games in the Championship. The PNE boss is looking forward to the preparation that will go in to this game, admitting it will be a difficult game but one he is confident his side are capable of winning.

Speaking to iFollow PNE ahead of the clash with the fellow promotion contenders, Alex said: "Whenever you are playing any of the top teams in the division, tactically, it always becomes more important because generally they have got clear patterns of how they play.

"They want to shift the ball quickly, either from side to side or they can play through you, whatever the case may be.

"Preparation wise, it probably becomes more important. No disrespect to the teams at the bottom end but more often than not they are fighting for scraps and its quite direct football, you're picking up second balls, there is not a lot of detail involved; whereas these games are very different.

"I've got a good record against Slav's teams although they've always been really difficult to play against, they've always been tight games.

"This Fulham team is probably the best team that I think we have faced in terms of shifting the ball."

"Earlier in the season they didn't have that outlet in Mitrovic which made it a bit easier because you could really hunt and press everything in front of you.

"I think now that they have that outlet, they've got a target man, where they can play and they can turn you – it certainly becomes more difficult to stop."

North End were denied all three points in injury time in the reserve fixture back in October, and the gaffer felt the loss of two key players during the game in Sean Maguire and Ben Pearson was a turning point.

"We showed the last time when we went down there, first half we really should have put the game to bed, should have probably been three or four nil up."

"At the start of the second half we had a couple of chances as well. They made a couple of personnel changes, shifted their shape a little bit and it caused us problems in the second half.

"The biggest factor for us was losing Seani's energy and his legs in terms of counter attacking. This will be a hard game, with the form they are on; however we are equally in great form. We have lost two in 20 in the league which is an incredible record so it should make for an entertaining match.

On that game at Craven Cottage, the gaffer added: "We lost our energy, it really is as simple as that. Ben Pearson covers a lot of ground for us, makes a lot of important tackles and Seani allows us to press from the front with real intensity. Then his running power, as it showed in the first goal, he set up Jordan [Hugill] but he broke down the left hand side.

"So whenever you lose two key players it's always going to damage your team but having said all that it took us to make a mistake in the 96th minute for them to get a point.

"There's no reason why we shouldn't go into this game with real belief. However, we obviously understand that we are playing a good side and we can't underestimate anybody."

It's an old cliche in football that every game is a big game, but that statement has never been truer for the Lilywhites as they look to close in on the top six after Tuesday's win saw the gap narrow to just one point.

On the importance of each game, the manager said: "It's a snowball effect. With each game that goes by, it becomes bigger and bigger. If you win this one the next one becomes more important, and then after that the next one becomes more important. So what we've got to do is make sure that is the case because if you end up losing the next couple you are in danger of letting things peter out.

"We have worked too hard and too long this season to get to this point and just let it slip away."

"If you look at the determination the lads had on Tuesday night to make sure that we kept our season going, that we wanted to drive on and achieve something this year- that was there for everybody to see. This is going to be another really difficult step and another hard obstacle on the way to getting there, but it's a challenge we are up for."

Watch the full interview with Alex on iFollow PNE now by clicking on the video above.

https://www.pnefc.net/news/2018/march/gaffer-relishing-fulham-challenge/

WhiteJC

Some Derby County fans had it in for me, claims former Rams defender Cyrus Christie

Republic of Ireland international admits he did not have the 'greatest relationship' with the Pride Park faithful

Cyrus Christie has claimed that some Derby County fans "had it in for me" during his time with the Rams.

Christie made 117 appearances for Derby before leaving the club to join Middlesbrough last summer .

The Republic of Ireland international has since moved on again, signing for Fulham in January .

The full-back was an unused substitute in the Cottagers' recent 2-1 victory over Derby at Pride Park Stadium .

Reflecting on his Rams career, Christie told Fulham's matchday programme: "Gary Rowett came in as Derby boss and I was coming back from an injury.

"I then suffered an ankle problem where the bone was chipped and floating around. I didn't play as much for Gary as I would have liked and when I was fit, the team were doing well and people like Chris Baird were ahead of me in the pecking order.

"I think I'd run my course there. I didn't have the greatest relationship with the fans, some of them had it in for me.

"I had a lot of problems off the field and I'd said I wasn't enjoying my football - they took that the wrong way.

"But it wasn't to do with Derby and the club itself, there was just a lot going on personally.

"I played nearly 120 games for them, we got to the play-off semi-finals, I got two young player of the year awards but, for some reason, my face didn't fit.

"A lot of the fans were great with me and I have good memories from my years there but it was the right time to move on and start enjoying my football again. I felt a change would do me good."

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cyrus-christie-derby-fans-fulham-1314901

WhiteJC

Who is this Serbian speedster attracting interest from Arsenal and Fulham? Everything you need to know

Scout Report – Andrija Zivkovic

Benfica winger Andrija Zivkovic seems to be a wanted man in the transfer market, with reports of a number of English clubs monitoring the player emerging over the past few days. 

First, the Sun reported that Premier League side Arsenal had sent out scouts to watch the Serbian with Manchester United also understood to be interested. And now a report from ClubCall claims that the 21-year old has admirers from the English second division as well, with Championship outfit Fulham believed to be scouting the player.

With interest in the Serbian starlet intensifying, here we bring you the lowdown on Andrija Zivkovic and try to find out why the clubs are lining up to sign him.
Background

Born on 11 July 1996, in Nis, Yugoslavia, Zivkovic had a short tenure in his formative years with local club Nacional Nis, before he moved to the academy of Serbian giants Partizan Belgrade in 2009, at the age of 13. Having worked his way through the youth sides extremely rapidly, the winger made his first team debut for Partizan in April 2013 and went on to sign his first professional contract with the club later in August the same year. 

In his first full season in 2013/14 with the club, Zivkovic became the youngest captain in the history of the club, when he led the side in March 2014 at the age of 17 years, 7 months and 18 days. He finished the campaign with 5 goals and a sole assist in 25 games. The attacker continued to make a name for himself over the next two years, as he scored 19 goals and registered 12 assists in 67 appearances.

In his first full season in 2013/14 with the club, Zivkovic became the youngest captain in the history of the club, when he led the side in March 2014 at the age of 17 years, 7 months and 18 days. He finished the campaign with 5 goals and a sole assist in 25 games. The attacker continued to make a name for himself over the next two years, as he scored 19 goals and registered 12 assists in 67 appearances.

https://soccersouls.com/2018/03/08/who-is-the-serbian-speedster-attracting-interests-from-arsenal-and-fulham-everything-you-need-to-know/

WhiteJC

Exciting times! Fulham boss is quietly targeting automatic promotion as he tells his players to "keep going" ahead of tricky Preston trip

Slavisa Jokanovic has experience from three years ago with Watford achievement

Fulham boss Slavisa Jokanovic is quietly confident Fulham can go up automatically if they can continue their outstanding form.

The Whites are 14 games unbeaten in the Championship. They last tasted defeat in the league at Sunderland on December 16.

They have played one more game than second-placed Cardiff City and five points behind, but there are bound to be a few more twists and turns in the race for the Premier League.

Fulham face a tricky test to Preston North End this weekend, before the west London derby with Queens Park Rangers the following weekend.

Jokanovic has asked his squad to "be brave and to "keep going" ahead of the Deepdale trip in 48 hours.

"It's true we have improved, especially in the last two months and I believe we can reach the highest level," the boss said.

"There is still a space for us to go up, to get better. I am satisfied now with our momentum but we can't relax now.

"We need to push ourselves in training to get into an even better condition and try to be better to compete in these last games ahead of us.

"We have to be brave, to keep going and push hard."

Jokanovic has been in this similar situation three years ago with Watford, building momentum all the way in this part of the campaign.

The Hornets went up, and now his experience could be vital in achieving the same thing with Fulham.

It's all about the fight in his camp until the beginning of May.

"All the experience helps myself in general," said Jovanovic.

"Football has many ups and downs. We have some positive momentum at the moment and we have to care about everything around us.

"It's important not to make mistakes and not relax. We are where we are - we are fourth in the Champtionship and we have options to keep fight.

"We must be strong and brave, and show our ambition and desire to keep going forward to wins games."

https://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/exciting-times-fulham-boss-quietly-14386776

WhiteJC

Newcastle United, West Ham and West Brom target will 'not be at Fulham next season'

Fulham have no interest in selling

Tom Cairney was linked with a move away from Craven Cottage in the summer and in January.

He's much like Ryan Sessegnon in that respect.

And with Fulham riding the crest of the wave at the moment - 14 games unbeaten, up into fourth in the Championship table with everyone talking about them as potential automatic promotion winners - the talk about their star players is only going to continue.

Tottenham, Manchester United and Liverpool are all reportedly in for teen sensation Sessegnon, while Cairney has garnered interest from Newcastle United, West Ham and West Brom.

Both players, however, signed new contracts with the Whites in the summer, so prising them away from Craven Cottage will be difficult, especially with the Whites hierarchy unwilling to part with their top stars.

Sky Sports pundit Alan McInally was seeing Cairney properly for the first time when he watched Fulham beat Sheffield United for Sky Sports News on Tuesday night.

Both players, however, signed new contracts with the Whites in the summer, so prising them away from Craven Cottage will be difficult, especially with the Whites hierarchy unwilling to part with their top stars.

Sky Sports pundit Alan McInally was seeing Cairney properly for the first time when he watched Fulham beat Sheffield United for Sky Sports News on Tuesday night.

https://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-fulham-west-ham-brom-14385290

WhiteJC

Slavisa Jokanovic revealed as surprise contender for Chelsea job with Fulham boss under consideration by board at Stamford Bridge

Chelsea have drawn up a list of possible replacements for boss Antonio Conte
    The Stamford Bridge board are thought to be considering Slavisa Jokanovic
    The Serbian played for Chelsea for two years and currently manages Fulham

Slavisa Jokanovic is a surprise contender for the Chelsea job with the Fulham boss one of the names under consideration by the Premier League side's board.

Former Barcelona boss Luis Enrique will continue as overwhelming favourite to take over from Antonio Conte this summer but Jokanovic is impressing officials at his old club.

The Serb played for Chelsea between 2000 and 2002 and is currently pushing for promotion with Championship Fulham, who have not lost in the league since December.

The 49-year-old is seen as someone commanding in the changing room and a coach who prioritises playing attacking football. Under him, the Cottagers are the second tier's joint-top scorers alongside high-flying Wolves.

He counts Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho among his friends and has observed several Carlo Ancelotti training sessions.

One downside is that Jokanovic has never managed in the Premier League, despite having led Watford to the top flight in April 2015. He left the Hornets before the next season started because of a contract stand-off.

After that, Jokanovic led Israeli club Maccabi Tel Aviv to the group stage of the Champions League for the first time in 11 years before taking over at Fulham.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5479827/Slavisa-Jokanovic-revealed-surprise-contender-Chelsea-job.html#ixzz59Eei06sO
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

WhiteJC

14 games unbeaten – Why Fulham can secure an automatic promotion to the Premier League

14 games unbeaten – Why Fulham can secure an automatic promotion to the Premier League

The Championship has seen a series of ups and downs throughout the season so far but the most miraculous one has to be Fulham's sudden resurgence. Slavisa Jokanovic's men started the season on a lukewarm note but right now, they are playing with all guns blazing.

When this campaign commenced, people were blown away by Wolverhampton Wanderers' performances and simply could not get enough of their swashbuckling displays.

And yet, the tables appear to have turned now. Wolves are still dominating the league and are at the very top of the table but when it comes down to form and talent, it is safe to say that Fulham are a far more superior side.

Nuno Espirito Santo's men have faltered lately but the Cottagers are now on an unbeaten streak of 14 matches – which, in itself, is quite an achievement. In addition to that, Fulham have maintained a clean sheet in their last five home games.

Had they started out on such a strong note, they could have easily secured an automatic promotion spot for themselves by now. However, it might not be too late.

Fulham are five points adrift of second-placed Cardiff City and with a few games left on hand, the club does have a fair shot at beating them to the second spot.

For that to happen though, Fulham will also need a bit of a luck on their side but there is no denying the fact that they can still fight for automatic promotion despite making a slow start.

Jokanovic's men are not just raking in the points but they are also in outstanding form at present. In fact, they might even be the best team in the Championship.

Even if they fail to secure automatic promotion, the club can most definitely fight for promotion in the playoff stages. Based on their current form, it does not seem like there are too many teams who can actually beat them.

The Cottagers look a lot more confident and that has helped them establish a strong foothold in their games lately. Every single player is absolutely top-class and the likes of Tom Cairney, Stefan Johansen, Kevin McDonald and Ryan Sessegnon are all earning rave reviews from scores of football fans across the globe.

Be it the defence, midfield or final third, Fulham are excelling in all three aspects at the moment and the passion among the players is quite evident on the field.

Hence, if any team truly deserves to play in the Premier League next season, it is Fulham. More often than not, passion and talent can help a team progress more than money can, and the Cottagers have certainly proven that.

https://soccersouls.com/2018/03/09/14-games-unbeaten-why-fulham-can-secure-an-automatic-promotion-to-the-premier-league/