watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Our reserves beat Chelsea yesterday

Started by NorthernWhite, September 23, 2010, 10:31:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorthernWhite

Apparently our reserves beat Chelsea 2 - 0 yesterday but I can't find anywhere who played for us. Does anyone know? It would be good to know who played up front and scored and if Kamara or AJ had any involvement.

White Noise

Just posting the same question NW. IT was mentioned on this site, saying they would do a report so wll keep checking in on that -

http://www.cfcnet.co.uk/2010/09/20/bosingwa-to-return-for-reserves-vs-fulham/

BOSINGWA TO RETURN FOR RESERVES VS FULHAM

By Paul Wentworth • on September 20, 2010 • 1,858 views  (1 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)

Carlo Ancelotti has confirmed that Jose Bosingwa, the Portuguese international full back, will make his teturn from injury in a reserves fixture against Fulham this Wednesday at Cobham.

Bosingwa, 27,  has been absent since seriously injuring his knee last October, an injury which required two operations and ruled him out for the 2010 World Cup.

A full report of Bosingwa's first appearance for the Blues this term will be featured on the site

FatFreddysCat

I've just rang someone who should know, but they aren't answering the phone at the moment, i'll try again in a little while if no other info available.

FatFreddysCat

Apparantly Dalle valle scored   :54: and some fella called Sanchez . i really hope the Finn gets a chance as a sub soon.

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on September 23, 2010, 11:56:33 AM
Apparantly Dalle valle scored   :54: and some fella called Sanchez . i really hope the Finn gets a chance as a sub soon.

The club need to get a report up, I like hearing about the reserves. Sanchez is a promising left back btw.

Burt

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on September 23, 2010, 11:58:33 AM

The club need to get a report up, I like hearing about the reserves. Sanchez is a promising left back btw.

Phew... I thought Lawrie was back!

Nooooooooooooooooooo...

FatFreddysCat

Apparantly they dont like to post things on the offal about the reseves now they aren't in a league, infact they try to keep it hush hush for some weird reason   :032:

finnster01

Well, good on the lads, but if Dalle valle played yesterday he is not likely to play or even be in the squad come Saturday.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

aFFCn_Fan

I wonder as well how big a motivation/fear factor a match against Everton would be for an ex-red
@hincharoo

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: aFFCn_Fan on September 23, 2010, 12:42:34 PM
I wonder as well how big a motivation/fear factor a match against Everton would be for an ex-red
Yeah could be an extra boost for him  :045:

Terry Tibbs

Woh, did you say Sanchez?  Wash your mouth out with soapy water!!

Mr Fulham

Yeah, Cristian Marquez-Sanchez.

His facebook status reads: Chelsea 0-2 fulham golito de marquez :)