watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

dennis odoi

Started by notonfire1226, March 17, 2018, 02:30:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

notonfire1226

got to feel sorry for him, probably be hating himself for that. very surprised as he is a great defender.
049:gif

Sgt Fulham

World class?? Good defender at this level, poor mistake. We move on.

One Martin Thomas

Quote from: notonfire1226 on March 17, 2018, 02:30:45 PM
got to feel sorry for him, probably be hating himself for that. very surprised as he is a world class defender.
049:gif

To be honest, his mistake was not the reason we drew today; 2nd half I thought the teams had swapped shirts. There was no shape. Poor poor second half but a very good second half by QPR.

Jamie88

Yes, not sure about the world class comment but he is a very capable defender at this level. Shame for him as he looked very frustrated and upset at the final whistle

Skatzoffc

I don't blame Odoi.
We were awful in the 2nd half. Compouned by poor substitutions.
Got what we deserved.
Move on.
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

General

Given a hospital pass by fonte.. it's a shame we couldn't Win as a result but have to push on. We can't expect to win every game.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: Skatzoffc on March 17, 2018, 02:35:25 PM
I don't blame Odoi.
We were awful in the 2nd half. Compouned by poor substitutions.
Got what we deserved.
Move on.

I agee, Ojo and Fonte really don't offer a lot and powder puff in tackling inviting QPR on.
I'm not Joka but I think Norwood and AK might have made it balanced.
Far too big headed at 2-0
Well done QPR for their 2nd half performance, they put so much pressure on us we loooked awful
dilly dallying, we really did get caught out.

Oh well, it's been a great run and we'll get back to winning ways and be in the playoffs at least !
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

One Martin Thomas

He should have put Christie on as right back and pushed Fredericks on further. We were getting into a lot of trouble on the flanks. Those subs were so strange.... Fonte could not have turned that match around in a million years.

Woolly Mammoth

Norwood Christie and AK47 should have come on. Bad mistake by Dennis, but I am not going to blame him alone. He was not the reason why we did not win. It was the poor attitude, poor leadership, poor application, poor commitment and we lack a killer instinct. I don't blame Mitro he got no service or support.
Rangers were there for the taking, and we gave them hope when there wasn't any.
They deserved their share of the spoils today, and we have only ourselves to blame.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Dodgin

We lost the ball so many times, have to watch the replay but did Odoi turn into Wszolek. Bettinelli saved the day.

Fulham Tup North

Very poor 2nd half. Got what we deserved!
Credit to QPR, they could easily have won!!
Still unbeaten, 16 now.
Many thought that automatic was not possible anyway, so play off's it is 😳
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

bucksfulham

Quote from: General on March 17, 2018, 02:36:21 PM
Given a hospital pass by fonte.. it's a shame we couldn't Win as a result but have to push on. We can't expect to win every game.
He had plenty of time to square it to Fredericks. Just trying to be to clever. Nearly caught out twice v Sheff U with horrible sideways passes and today we paid for his mistake.

davew

He has been very good for us in whatever position he has been asked to play, ok terrible mistake, nobody is perfect! We rest now and resume normal service in a couple of weeks!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Fernhurst

Betts snatches MoM after Dennis cock up .....what a capitulation, so disappointed.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

bill taylors apprentice

But he's not good on the ball!
When the balls at his feet he has a tendency to show the ball to the opponent rather than protect it with his body.
That mistake has been coming!

choice_of_ends

Odoi is the weakest part in this setup and has been playing beyond his means over the last weeks. Nevertheless, Fonte cannot play this ball! Nuts.

RP24

I agree it was a poor slip up, but it all came from Fonte being dispossessed and then a poor pass from him. I blame Fonte for the goal persoanlly.

Southcoastffc

I don't blame Dennis at all. He played well and made a mistake. But in no way was it a hospital pass or Fonte's fault. Look again on Skysports video clip - Dennis overplayed and got himself in trouble. But stuff happens, just move on.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Matt10

Lol. People are really blaming Fonte for the pass? Reaching.

alfie

That was not a hospital pass, Odie had plenty of time to clear it, he just tried to be a bit clever and miskicked, let's not blame Fonte just because you don't like him.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't