watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Colin fuming

Started by Slaphead in Qatar, March 18, 2018, 12:52:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slaphead in Qatar

just been on sky and indirectly made a few wild accusations about called off game:

e.g 'not surprised called off after gary rowett made comments about injuries midweek'

'weather was worse when fulham played here a few weeks ago'

Fulham76

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on March 18, 2018, 12:52:25 PM
just been on sky and indirectly made a few wild accusations about called off game:

e.g 'not surprised called off after gary rowett made comments about injuries midweek'

He's got a point. The pictures on sky show there isn't a snow flake/ice in sight anywhere. Completely clear.

Riversider

Quote from: Fulham76 on March 18, 2018, 01:09:57 PM
Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on March 18, 2018, 12:52:25 PM

He's got a point. The pictures on sky show there isn't a snow flake/ice in sight anywhere. Completely clear.

Good, even better, f**k Warnock , can't stand the bloke, this has made their procession to 2nd place slightly more difficult than it was going to be.

WhiteJC

I would imagine thats the problem is the "surrounding areas"

I live in Nottingham and we've about 4 inches of snow, deeper where its drifted endnote many of the 'local' roads have been gritted

toshes mate

Quote from: WhiteJC on March 18, 2018, 02:00:01 PM

I live in Nottingham and we've about 4 inches of snow, deeper where its drifted endnote many of the 'local' roads have been gritted
My information was that police called the game off in the interest of public safety because of conditions in the area which would affect people trying to get to the game.

EN1 FFC

It would be ironic if the Cardiff coach was stuck in a snow drift on the way back. Still they could always use the hot air that comes out of Colin to clear a path.  :005:

Milo

Mixed bag of bus services which is a normal indicator of public access severity. Derby Villager bus service wasn't operating first thing but soon resolved. Indigo to and fro from Notts was however even at 6.30am.

Weather was bitterly cold in the early hours. Roughly 2 inches of snow in the Lace Market in Notts. Derby actually less so. Roads mix of slush and light ice. I was very surprised when my bus didn't turn up like I said so even more so when game was called off.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Milo on March 18, 2018, 11:43:55 PM

Mixed bag of bus services which is a normal indicator of public access severity. Derby Villager bus service wasn't operating first thing but soon resolved. Indigo to and fro from Notts was however even at 6.30am.

Weather was bitterly cold in the early hours. Roughly 2 inches of snow in the Lace Market in Notts. Derby actually less so. Roads mix of slush and light ice. I was very surprised when my bus didn't turn up like I said so even more so when game was called off.

Milo, you didn't by any chance bump into Neil Warnock carrying a shovel did you.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

cookieg

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 19, 2018, 10:18:41 AM

Milo, you didn't by any chance bump into Neil Warnock carrying a shovel did you.

No, but he did bump into Gary Rowett with a shovel shovelling snow onto the roads just to make sure the conditions were too bad to play.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: cookieg on March 19, 2018, 10:25:29 AM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 19, 2018, 10:18:41 AM

No, but he did bump into Gary Rowett with a shovel shovelling snow onto the roads just to make sure the conditions were too bad to play.

I see, well that explains it then, good stuff.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

KJS

Apparently at 8am the surrounding roads had not been cleared of the snow which I am led to believe wasn't done until 9am after the game was called off

Still if it wound up Colin then I think its brilliant  :005: :005:

mrmicawbers

Karma Colin. Can't stand the way he handles himself,telling his players to hurt other players Odious human being.

KJS

Quote from: mrmicawbers on March 19, 2018, 05:43:27 PM
Karma Colin. Can't stand the way he handles himself,telling his players to hurt other players Odious human being.

I'm not sure he is actually Human looks like something out of West World with his painted on eyebrows

Sir Alec of good Stock

Colin, its not all about you.

Rhys Lightning 63

@DerbysPolice
Derby County Football Club took the decision to postpone the match due to the weather conditions and the health and safety of people travelling to the ground. The club made this decision independently. It was not made by Derbyshire Constabulary.

So the police weren't consulted over the game being called off. I think there might be something to the conspiracy theory that Rowett got it called off because he didn't have enough fit players
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Riverside

Seen this tweet ? Brilliant

HV71

Not only is he odious - but also a ' media darling ' loved by lazy journalists and second rate pundits ( eg Alan Brazil) because he makes there life easy  - readily providing headlines through his pathetic and always calculated behaviour.

Thank god we have never been there ( close with Felix - but he was just bonkers )

HV71

Apologies " their behaviour ' predictive text will be the death of me

EastEndWhite

KJS

He openly admitted today on Talk Sport that he had in the past managed to get a match postponed to suit his club so "Pot calling Kettle" springs to mind from the 2 faced Colin!!