watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Just bought my first Season Ticket....

Started by LVBPTS, March 28, 2018, 03:13:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LVBPTS

i have never had one before, instead picking and choosing when i can get to the games but i have taken the plunge this year and got season tickets. couldnt believe the price!
my eldest is 9 and really into football and is showing real promise and with my 5 year old daughter loving a day at football, i thought i could alternate between who comes with me. got an adult and a child in the family zone for under £400!
ok, not the most vocal i know but its a perfect surrounding for the kids which is a big factor.
its a no loose situation really. we get promoted and its premier league football for a fraction of what the individual tickets would cost per game. we stay in the championship and mount a tittle winning campaign with 23 games working out at about £9 per ticket per game!

what a club we have! heres to us being in the premier league though!
Supporter since 2000

filham

Make sure you get along to the remaining games this season to cheer the lads into the Premiership and then you will get the best return on your smart investment.

LVBPTS

there are only certain games i can get to for this season but i will be there tuesday!
Supporter since 2000

flyingfish

Same here. First time season tickets with my 7yo.  She doesnt know yet (neither does my wife) but I can't wait. £470 for bothbseason tickets. Bargain, especially if we get promoted.

Robbie

Not such good value in some stands !   But congratulations !

BarneyTravers

Took the plunge and got my 8 year old Grandson one in H4...match day will be somewhat different in 18/19 in terms of unit consumption but that may not be such  a bad thing.

coysw

petethefeet

I normally attend a few matches per season but also bit the bullet and got 2 season tickets in the family zone. I have an 11 and 8 year old and may swap between them, although the 11 year old is very much the supporter..

Due to my job being shift work (NHS) I will probably have to miss a few matches, is there an exchange system for other Fulham supporters to buy the tickets? Also if I want to bring the wife, can I buy extra tickets for a match? I imagine we would have to sit in another stand though...

gang

Quote from: petethefeet on May 31, 2018, 11:09:37 AM

I normally attend a few matches per season but also bit the bullet and got 2 season tickets in the family zone. I have an 11 and 8 year old and may swap between them, although the 11 year old is very much the supporter..

Due to my job being shift work (NHS) I will probably have to miss a few matches, is there an exchange system for other Fulham supporters to buy the tickets? Also if I want to bring the wife, can I buy extra tickets for a match? I imagine we would have to sit in another stand though...

There was a system the last time we were in the Premiership to sell your ticket via Ticket Master but only when the game was sold out.

petethefeet

Thanks gang, will wait and see what happens.

lamby

Quote from: gang on May 31, 2018, 12:03:04 PM

There was a system the last time we were in the Premiership to sell your ticket via Ticket Master but only when the game was sold out.

Also, get to know the people in the seats around you! They will be in the same boat and may want to swap around or sell a week. Keep in mind that prices for single games will go up - the bigger teams have premium prices.

Shredhead

I've had a ST with my daughter in the JH family zone Block A for a few years and there is a strong sense of camaraderie and lending of STs around. Fantastic value and we do sing!
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

PutneyPhil

Quote from: gang on May 31, 2018, 12:03:04 PM

Also if I want to bring the wife, can I buy extra tickets for a match? I imagine we would have to sit in another stand though...

I asked the club about this - apparently they have the facility to swap your seat, so you can buy a ticket for someone else and (assuming the seat next to them is unsold) make that your ST seat for that game.