Main Menu

Warnock press conference

Started by BedsFFC, March 29, 2018, 02:34:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoelH5

Snorenock at it again. He's like a poor man's Mourinho
I was there, standing in the Putney end

SP

I hope their match is cancelled due to torrential rain, them playing a game every 3 days would help.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: bahay18 on March 29, 2018, 08:55:21 PM
he was also saying that Cardiff don't mind if they go up or not because they have had a good season anyway . But fulham and villa have to go up because they have spent so much money.https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/wolves-fulham-aston-villa-go-14471722

We've spent more than Cardiff granted, but our net spend is likely to be low. Villa however have spent a small fortune. Pressure should be on them, not us.

Woolly Mammoth

It would not surprise me if Cardiff hit a minefield in the remaining weeks, and will finish behind us, due to a
catastrophic run of adverse results, which will also see Warnock combust and burst into flames whilst standing on his head having a fit in the Technical Area. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

KingofCheese

There are a lot of Warnock haters in the world of football but I think you have to admire him. He gets teams promoted, gets sacked by them because they want some glamour and not a cloggers but continues to bounce back, year after year. He is very talented at what he does and that includes mind games. I would be very pleased if I retired with his success rate in football. Look at all the big new things who have a couple of good seasons and then fail and fail and fail and disappear. Warnock is like a cabbage tree...fire proof!
Jullie Kaas is mijn Kaas

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: KingofCheese on March 30, 2018, 07:24:07 PM
There are a lot of Warnock haters in the world of football but I think you have to admire him. He gets teams promoted, gets sacked by them because they want some glamour and not a cloggers but continues to bounce back, year after year. He is very talented at what he does and that includes mind games. I would be very pleased if I retired with his success rate in football. Look at all the big new things who have a couple of good seasons and then fail and fail and fail and disappear. Warnock is like a cabbage tree...fire proof!

His team talks alone must be inspiring, he can certainly get players busting a gut for him. That alone is talent, he does it wherever he goes.

Never forget your Roots.

BedsFFC

Agreed. You know, when you hear him out of the cauldron of the match, he actually comes across as a lovable old uncle.

But, on match days, he is an absolute XXXX. Yes, it's that word

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: BedsFFC on March 30, 2018, 08:36:02 PM
Agreed. You know, when you hear him out of the cauldron of the match, he actually comes across as a lovable old uncle.

But, on match days, he is an absolute XXXX. Yes, it's that word

XXXXs are useful.

Never forget your Roots.

Litrecola_

On this topic it will be fine when we go up, let them pull out, better late than pregnant....

epsomraver