watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ross MacCormack

Started by Fernhurst, March 30, 2018, 02:19:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fernhurst

Being released by Villa at end of season (source Telegraph)

Would ya ???????
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: Fernhurst on March 30, 2018, 02:19:50 PM

Would ya ???????

Possibly under Joka's reign
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Bassey the warrior

NO!!! We've moved on from Ross.

gang

Frackleheath

Why get somebody who wouldn't get in the side!!!

filham

No, I think Kamara will have improved by next season and if we are still in the Championship he would do a better job for Jocanovic than Ross.

If we are in the Championship without Jocanovic then the new manager may well wish to consider Ross.

Snibbo

Last two jobs he's had,  Villa and Melbourne City,  he's failed to turn up for training. Shame, he has talent but clearly some other sort of issue in life and head

Fulham 442

It's a resounding no from me too. We've moved on and as Snibbo says he clearly has other issues.

ron

Quote from: Snibbo on March 30, 2018, 03:11:56 PM
Last two jobs he's had,  Villa and Melbourne City,  he's failed to turn up for training. Shame, he has talent but clearly some other sort of issue in life and head

Absolutely. Our disciplined style of play requires self discipline and focus from every man.

Rhys Lightning 63

Yes, and maybe next time round when he scores nearly 40 goals across two seasons, people won't think he's the problem (which he wasn't in the first place)
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

davew

Sorry but what a stupid question, NO!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

davew

Quote from: Fernhurst on March 30, 2018, 02:19:50 PM

Would ya ???????
You never answered my post on the matchday thread "we are certainly assured of 71 points", sorry to bring that up again, think you miscalculated?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Twig

Not a chance.  He will no more bang in 40 goals than fly to the moon (whether over 2 or 22 seasons).

Andy S

Good job it is not my decision. I would let the people paid to do so decide

Woolly Mammoth

Ross is two years older than he was when he was lumbering around the pitch then. I cannot see how he is capable of scoring enough goals in our system of play.
Yes he has certain skills and technique that others lack, but he is a busted flush now, and we are on another level.
Plus his security gates at his mansion are as faulty as his level of fitness is these days.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

hovewhite

Prefer to remember the goals he scored for us,and the reason we are still in the championship when without his goals we may have dropped down another level.

MJG

Quote from: Rhys Lightning 63 on March 30, 2018, 04:55:01 PM
Yes, and maybe next time round when he scores nearly 40 goals across two seasons, people won't think he's the problem (which he wasn't in the first place)
Bad influence simple as that
Just the views of a long term fan

epsomraver

Quote from: davew on March 30, 2018, 10:11:32 PM
Sorry but what a stupid question, NO!!
0001.jpeg 0001.jpeg 0001.jpeg 0001.jpeg 0001.jpeg 0001.jpeg 0001.jpeg

epsomraver

Quote from: Rhys Lightning 63 on March 30, 2018, 04:55:01 PM

How little you know

GloucesterWhite

I thought April Fool's Day was tomorrow.