more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Well that's a dilemma!!

Started by David I, March 30, 2018, 09:17:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David I

With the play off teams quite close on points would you prefer:

A) Derby lose their game in hand against Cardiff meaning Derby could be caught and end up out of the play offs BUT 2nd spot defo out of reach for Fulham
Fulham have to do it the hsrdway via play offs.

Or

B) Derby win their game against Cardiff, make the play offs but gives Fulham an outside  chance of catching Cardif for that 2nd spot and automatic promotion.

That is a real toughie for me

:023:

David I

Quote from: Statto on March 30, 2018, 09:20:07 PM
Would rather play Derby than Villa or Boro so for me, that's not a dilemma at all. Derby win please, preferably with Cardiff also getting 4 players sent off and warnock a touchline ban
I hear what your saying, but Derby failing to have any chance of promotion finishing out the  top six  has to feel amazing ... kharma for their pitch invasion years ago. Not that I bear grudges or still bitter or anything

Woolly Mammoth

Derby County to crush Cardiff to pulp, causing Cardiff to never recover from the ordeal. Therefore enabling us to catch them and overtake.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

filham

The longer that second place is open for us the better, it will ensure we have our eye on the ball and will not slip into friendly mode for matches running up to the play offs. So forget past grudges , a 6-0 win for Derby.

Twig

JDH101

Cardiff could potentially lose their next 4 games. They are tough fixtures. While we still have a chance of second, I'll take a Derby win all day long.

Andy S

Its not important as we will beat whoever we play. Teams all want to beat us as we are where we are with a record unbeaten run. Its not to be sniffed at and it matters not who we play or when. If the homework is done so the job will be

DevonFFC

Derby win as 2nd is still  within out sights and before r the end of the season Derby will implode anyway, but if you could do us a favour first that would be great

toshes mate

As it was with the first match of the season our destiny is in our own hands.  We need to plan to keep it that way and to be winning all the games stretched out ahead of us.   We  should let other teams worry about dilemmas and what results may do to their chances.  The 'dark horses' of this season may not even be in the top six as of now. There is still everything to play for.   

hovewhite

Derby win and get to playoffs we overturn Cardiff and go up automatic!

KJS

Derby just got stuffed by Sunderland so don't hold your breath

mrmicawbers

Did you manage to get a ticket for the game by the way?

gezkc

A Derby win definitely. Anything that can stop Cardiff going up automatically has to be a good thing.

David I

Quote from: mrmicawbers on March 31, 2018, 11:00:29 PM
Did you manage to get a ticket for the game by the way?
No.... Didn't even get to the Prince.... Only made it half way under orders of she that must be obeyed! We ended up in Southend on Sea FFS..!
Turned in to a pilgrimage to where little nanny lived, the pub where her parents proposed .. Bla bla bla.
Daughter and other half had a good day.. 😞😞

Not sure if she was expecting me to propose so I made it clear..... "Whilst it might be romantic proposing in the pub where your parents met I really hope you're not expecting me to follow... I would not marry you if you were the last woman in the world"

And now I am the bad guy!!!