Derby v Cardiff getting tasty already

Started by Jimsbeerbelly, April 04, 2018, 08:39:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimsbeerbelly

What the hell is he thinking??  1500.gif

?s=21

Milo

Bizarre!

So can the EFL take action here? Likely not. Would have to be a club internal process I imagine. But surely it brings the game into disrepute despite the club saying that they're all actually good friends messing around.

Southcoastffc

South Wales press:  "However it is our understanding the players are friends and this video was exchanged in a private players' WhatsApp ground intending to be banter between them."   0001.gif 0001.gif
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Benny

Clearly he's had a couple of warm shandy's.........

FFCFOREVER

Burt

davew

He should get a 7 match ban, what is the Welsh word for w***-r?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

JoelH5

Goes to show you promotion etc is far from the most important thing in football. I'd have the reputation we have as a club as opposed to someone like Cardiff over promotion any day. Wether it was private or not, someone's posted it and he's using words like c*nt. I feel sorry for the parents of the kids who look up to the tool.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Sgt Fulham

This is not banter. You can tell by the tone and body language. Surely he has to get punished for this?

Woolly Mammoth

In my book, he has brought the name of the League into disrepute.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Chesh

First of all, no it's not in good taste, but it was banter designed to be kept between the protagonists. Some d***head released it, and those fans with a reason to what Cardiff unsettled, e.g. ours, are going to jumping on it of course.

Apparently, the Ones that Cardiff have from Derby are even worse.

I'd prefer it to have be a random drunken rant by someone not realising they were being filmed, as that would definitely get Derby more up for it - however, as the phrase goes.....nothing to see here....
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

Twig

Fulham Tup North

I think a letter to the EFL with an advisory 6 point deduction for BOTH teams should sort it out :)
Seems fair I feel!!
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Texas White

How much do they pay him.... more fool them

KJS

That what you call a total know just like his manager

HV71

Quote from: KJS on April 05, 2018, 10:22:20 PM
That what you call a total know just like his manager
[/quote\

So right . Neither of them have any class or style . They are both pathetic - simple as that

Milo

Response from warnock was "it's just banter you should see how bad the videos are they have from Derby!"

Well that's a professional response for all the 6 year old Cardiff fans to learn from.. (Not)!

Anyway let's hope it shakes the team up a bit and helps contribute to Wolves giving them a thumping.

Milo

Fulham Tup North

Wolves are away, so will be tough.
Also they looked very 'Average' v Hull City on Tuesday night.
Having said that, they will know a defeat leaves Cardiff only 3 points behind them and with a game in hand!
A draw will suit Wolves other than a win, as it keeps them 6 points clear for now.
We must also beat Wednesday to keep the wobble going!!
COYWolves and COYW 😝🙏⚽⚽
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"