News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So, Millwall have decided to limit the number of ffc fans able to go?

Started by BedsFFC, April 05, 2018, 07:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BedsFFC

Is that right?

Honestly, I have posted on here before about us giving too many away fans access to big games but this does feel very petty if this is what they have done.

Not opening the bottom tier apparently (TIFF)

ffcthereligion

To be fair I've never seen fans in that bottom tier ever before

Andy S

Well if they want to lose out on the cash from our supporters then so be it. I'm sure we will still win

HillingdonFFC

They have partially opened the bottom tier but its very rare. The year Watford & Bournemouth were promoted they both had the bottom tier.
I spoke to Fulham TO office today & the guy said we  requested 3000 odd tickets with the overflow going in the bottom tier. Millwall have now declined, 2 week to go, if results go our way a lot will miss out, lose Saturday & Cardiff win friday we might not even sell out the top tier

choice_of_ends

Scrumpy

English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Benny

We gave them a restricted allocation this year as I remember Neil Harris saying they could of filled the Putney end but we wouldn't allow them that number.

They probably playing us at our own game.........

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: Benny on April 05, 2018, 11:22:03 PM
We gave them a restricted allocation this year as I remember Neil Harris saying they could of filled the Putney end but we wouldn't allow them that number.

They probably playing us at our own game.........

They were given 3000 which hardly a number to be sniffed at, only Sheff Weds, Bristol City off the top of my head can offer more.
They were restricted on police advice & FFC were also advised not to put it on general sale. I know a few Fulham fans who missed out due to having insufficient booking history.
It seems they're doing the opposite to us & restricting away numbers to give them an advantage, we just pack em in