more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Warnock tonight

Started by Stevieboy, April 06, 2018, 10:32:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stevieboy

Manager of the month !!!!
He's a disgrace, his tirade at NES at the end of the game shows he has no class and not an ounce of sportsmanship in him.
Ok he was disappointed with the outcome but that doesn't excuse his behaviour.
If anyone had a case it was Wolves for the penalties which only provoked NES into taking his jacket off!!! Ok they were penalties from a neutral perspective can you image NW had they gone against him.
Anyway all in all a great night for us, think Cardiff may be teetering, just need Villa to finish them off next week.
Should have the award stripped from him......shouldn't think he cares anyway!!!!!!
COYW.....Keep believing, this journey is going to more exciting by the day.

Lighthouse

It is still a big ask to close the gap. But for the last few weeks we have had the Cardiff manager say how it would be a disaster if Fulham and Villa don't get automatic promotion with the amount of money they have spent compared to Cardiff. Cardiff are aiming for the play offs etc etc. Well his behaviour tonight shows he is great at dishing it out but not great at putting up with the fall out from a game like tonight. An old fashioned and deeply embarrassing type of manager.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Boysey

Has Warnock looked at the nett spend figures for the 17/18 season ... the ones I read have Cardiff as bigger nett spenders than us and Villa .. nob!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bill2

Neil Warnock's attitude at the end of the game was a disgrace, there was no need to refuse to shake hands at the end. Wolves did nothing wrong.
The man should be ashamed of himself, I hope the medical pillory him.

Benny

He's nothing more than a james blunt

bobbo

I quite like him, he's coming round for tea on Sunday.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

cookieg

I've just read Colin's interview after the game. You would have thought that Nunes had shagged his wife on pitch with what he said. As for saying we don't do that sort of thing in Britain he needs to look in the mirror. Tw4t.

The Rock

What I really want to know is will Warnock tell his players to purposely injure the other teams they face, and will they do it?!

The Rock

Quote from: Bill2 on April 06, 2018, 10:58:42 PM
Neil Warnock's attitude at the end of the game was a disgrace, there was no need to refuse to shake hands at the end. Wolves did nothing wrong.
The man should be ashamed of himself, I hope the medical pillory him.

Why would you think he's a better man from Sheffield Utd 10+ years ago? Worst in the biz. I wonder what Cardiff fans think?

Citizen Smith

Can there be a greater contrast than there is between two men we've seen in the news this week.......
The grace and dignity of the sadly departed, much loved Ray Wilkins, as against the foul mouthed, crude and classless Neil Warnock.

Woolly Mammoth

He seems to have got worse as he has grown older. Normally you tend to mellow in the evening of your career so to speak.
He has behaved unsportingly since his Notts County Days, but still has not learnt the art of sportsmanship.
The man is a reptile, I just cannot get my head round his unacceptable behaviour tonight, just when you thought he could not get any worse.
Shame on him.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: bobbo on April 06, 2018, 11:04:38 PM

Let me know how it went, please  :0)
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

HV71

He started his career dealing with sweaty feet and the smell and odorous behaviour has stayed with him.

A member of the 'bootless and unhorsed ' . Scum total scum

HV71

PS - you may have gathered that I don't like him.

Litrecola_

NW knows that they are in trouble and he is projecting. He is a sore loser and it will be great when they get Villa'd next week. Just have to hope the lads do not let up tomorrow.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on April 06, 2018, 11:49:17 PM
Quote from: bobbo on April 06, 2018, 11:04:38 PM

Let me know how it went, please  :0)

There will be lots of broken crockery.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Dodgin

Cardiff forum giving him a bit of a going over

mrmicawbers

Taken from Tiff.When he's angry it looks like someone has set fire to his face and put it out with a shovel.Classic

RaySmith

Great to see his face if Fulham overtake Cardiff into second place.

I'd love it, love it.....

hovewhite

Indeed a grumpy old man with no class whatsoever.
Love it really love it!!