watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Thank you

Started by duffbeer, September 24, 2010, 06:24:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

duffbeer

All EU countries, Australia, Canada, Costa Rica, and New Zealand. 

Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

RidgeRider

Quote from: duffbeer on September 24, 2010, 06:24:50 PM

For what Mo?

I am out of many looops, especially THE loop....If it's not about cycling, Fulham or finance, I don't read the news.

duffbeer

Quote from: RidgeRider on September 24, 2010, 06:43:32 PM

For what Mo?

I am out of many looops, especially THE loop....If it's not about cycling, Fulham or finance, I don't read the news.

I cant answer specifically or I might get banned, but maybe you should find some rock n roll stars and ask them; apparently they are much smarter, knowledgeable, and ethical than people who are professionals of any type other than musician,

RidgeRider

Quote from: duffbeer on September 24, 2010, 06:50:37 PM
Quote from: RidgeRider on September 24, 2010, 06:43:32 PM

For what Mo?

I cant answer specifically or I might get banned, but maybe you should find some rock n roll stars and ask them; apparently they are much smarter, knowledgeable, and ethical than people who are professionals of any type other than musician,

Would you stop with the "ban talk"! :)

With well over 1000 members and given the board has been going for a couple of years, the Mods have only banned 5 posters and up until a couple of days a go only 3. So that's a pretty good record and it has a lot to do with tolerance and it says a lot about the posters themselves.

So with that...c'mon, give me some more details? :)

duffbeer

I'm not giving the mods a hard time about banning, well sort of not.

it was just a solidarity post but it is politics related, although on a subject matter that his been discussed on here before, so I thought it might go the way of needing to be locked or banning.  Anyway, it was a stupid idea.  Perhaps if I get my world view more from drugged up rock musicians I wouldnt make such stupide mistakes. 

RidgeRider

Quote from: duffbeer on September 24, 2010, 07:15:05 PM
I'm not giving the mods a hard time about banning, well sort of not.

it was just a solidarity post but it is politics related, although on a subject matter that his been discussed on here before, so I thought it might go the way of needing to be locked or banning.  Anyway, it was a stupid idea.  Perhaps if I get my world view more from drugged up rock musicians I wouldnt make such stupide mistakes. 
:yellow:  :011:

Lighthouse

There is an underground movement to form a new MB. Some of us are fed up with the fascist loving, freedom hating um, jack booted, ban loving banners who have taken over this site. It will be called Friends of Friends of Fulham and will be open to anybody who wants to make a point about anything.

The Countries mentioned in the top post already have a large following. My following too is large but I am trying to slim down.

If you wish to join us then please send money to - BLAME CORKED HAT, C/O LIGHTHOUSE. To all freedom loving anti bacterial, kills all know germs dead. Join us.

Tell nobody. Oh except the people who will send money. Keep it on the QT.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

HatterDon

Well, I've read every post in this thread at least twice and still haven't a clue as to what the first post is all about. This means one of two things: (1) I am incredibly dumb, or (2) Ms. Duffbeer has caught Ohio dissembling dementia -- otherwise known as Posting Like Pettyfog -- the signal symptom of which is to speak knowingly to a completely baffled audience.

If someone would do me one of those poll thingies, I'd take a vote on which it is!
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: HatterDon on September 24, 2010, 10:30:27 PM
Well, I've read every post in this thread at least twice and still haven't a clue as to what the first post is all about. This means one of two things: (1) I am incredibly dumb, or (2) Ms. Duffbeer has caught Ohio dissembling dementia -- otherwise known as Posting Like Pettyfog -- the signal symptom of which is to speak knowingly to a completely baffled audience.

If someone would do me one of those poll thingies, I'd take a vote on which it is!
Thank feck you dont understand it as well HD, i was just going to put it down once again to my rather large alcohol intake  :beer:  :032:

duffbeer

Things are not just black and white - it could be a bit of both.  But one thing is for sure, Lighthouse is trying to incite a revolution or coup type of thing.  He only pretends to shine light.

Quote from: HatterDon on September 24, 2010, 10:30:27 PM